Life on terra firma is fine for the most part, but for something a bit more exciting, take to the water instead. Enjoy a truly unique dining experience from Gibson's at The Yacht London and enjoy fine dining on the Thames.
- For £34 (up to an £79.70 value, for up to 57% off) you and a fellow water baby will enjoy a three-course meal aboard the luxury 1927 steam yacht permanently moored at Temple Pier, Victoria Embankment.
- Or, for £68 (up to a £159.40 value, for up to 57% off) four people can dine in style, or six people for £99 (up to a £239.10 value, for up to 59% off).
- Tuck into sumptuous starters such as confit of Barbury duck leg with red onion marmalade before moving onto mains including the Berkshire pork trio -- pork fillet medallion, slow roasted belly, and a pork and leek pie.
- The sweetest of teeth can't fail to be satisfied by warm chocolate fondant or treacle tart with candied orange and Chantilly cream.
- The glitzy art deco-style interior adds a dash of timeless glamour to the luxurious dining area, which boasts floor-to-ceiling panoramic views of the London Eye, OXO Tower, and The Shard.
- Valid for dinner only, Tuesday to Saturday.
Get on board with today's deal and enjoy dining with a difference.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By November 30, 2013
back by popular demand:
Gibson's at The Yacht London
Luxury Three-Course Thames Dining Experience for Two (£34), Four (£68), or Six (£99) People
up to 57%
popular right now
The Creative Sewing Studio
Three-Hour Sewing Machine Basics Course (£25); or Six-Hour Vintage ...£25
Peace, Serenity, and Luxury in the Suffolk Countryside£59
LSBU Sports Centre
Ten Fitness Classes£19
The Bankside Health Club
Five (£19) or Ten (£27) Fitness Classes Including Use of Steam Room...£19
Natural by Nature
Food Intolerance Test and Iris Evaluation£49