As we get closer to 2015, it's becoming less and less likely that we'll see a hoverboard whizzing around our neighbours. Rather than curse the 'predictions' made in a certain time-travelling blockbuster, enjoy the next best thing with a FlyBoarding experience for £79, courtesy of FlyBoard Fun.
- Your day will begin with a safety briefing and demonstration from a certified FlyBoard instructor.
- Then, with a dry-suit and safety equipment provided, it's time to get kitted out for your experience.
- Suited-and-booted, step onto the board for up to 20-minutes of water-fuelled 'flight' -- sure to leave you exclaiming, 'Great Scott!'
- 'This board does work on water' -- aiming to simulate the feeling of flying, the FlyBoard's jet-like technology uses water to propel you through the air and underwater.
- 'Where we're going, we won't need roads' -- well, maybe just to get down to Frodsham Water Sports centre on Bridge Lane, where this fun-filled experience takes place.
You don't have to be Einstein to claim this deal -- click 'Buy Now before you're outtatime.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By January 2, 2014