As we get closer to 2015, it's becoming less and less likely that we'll see a hoverboard whizzing around our neighbours. Rather than curse the 'predictions' made in a certain time-travelling blockbuster, enjoy the next best thing with a FlyBoarding experience for £79, courtesy of FlyBoard Fun.
- Your day will begin with a safety briefing and demonstration from a certified FlyBoard instructor.
- Then, with a dry-suit and safety equipment provided, it's time to get kitted out for your experience.
- Suited-and-booted, step onto the board for up to 20-minutes of water-fuelled 'flight' -- sure to leave you exclaiming, 'Great Scott!'
- 'This board does work on water' -- aiming to simulate the feeling of flying, the FlyBoard's jet-like technology uses water to propel you through the air and underwater.
- 'Where we're going, we won't need roads' -- well, maybe just to get down to Frodsham Water Sports centre on Bridge Lane, where this fun-filled experience takes place.
You don't have to be Einstein to claim this deal -- click 'Buy Now before you're outtatime.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By January 2, 2014
popular right now
Barbarians vs Australia at Twickenham on Saturday November 1£15
England XV vs Barbarians at Twickenham£12
Entry to Tough Mudder Yorkshire on 2 or 3 August 2014£95.20
The Proact Stadium
Two Tickets to Tom Jones (£39); or Two Standing (£35) or Seated (£4...£39
Three Soft Play Sessions for One Child (£5) or Two Children (£10)£5