When it comes to applying make-up, it's all about the little touches. If you're looking to make it big in the world of beauty, let Little Lab show you the way with today's deal.
- For £29 (a £65 value), sign up for a one-on-one professional make-up workshop at this friendly and relaxed studio on Milson Place.
- Or, for just £99 (a £270 value), up to six people can enjoy a group make-up workshop instead.
- Learning from a professional make-up artist, you'll be introduced to a variety of basic skills, including brush technique, eye shadow blending, and creating a personal colour pallet.
- You'll be provided with all the equipment on the day including MUD and TEMPTU Pro make-up.
- Lasting two hours, the course runs at various times between Monday and Saturday.
Want more? Check out Little Lab on Facebook.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By January 31, 2014
Professional Make-Up Workshop for One (£29) or Six (£99) People
up to 55%
popular right now
Barbarians vs Australia at Twickenham on Saturday November 1£15
England XV vs Barbarians at Twickenham£12
Two (£15) or Four (£29) Tickets to Foodies Festival OR Two VIP Tick...£15
The Proact Stadium
Two Tickets to Tom Jones (£39); or Two Standing (£35) or Seated (£4...£39
Bristol Zoo's Sunset Specials
One Adult Ticket (£7) or One Child Ticket (£4.75)£4.75