You missed it This great deal for Inn by the Lake is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Inn by the Lake
Steps from the Lake in Tahoe
93% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A Two-Night Stay for Two in a King or Double Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays
• Daily Breakfast for Two at the Bear Beach Café
• One Game of Bowling and Shoe Rental for Two at Tahoe Bowl
• One Large Two-Topping Pizza and Two Fountain Sodas at 11th Frame Diner (Located in Tahoe Bowl)
• Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Lake Tahoe—the largest alpine lake in North America and the second-deepest lake in the country—is simply the centerpiece of the region, a sparkling lapis lazuli gem. Surrounding it is the highest concentration of ski areas on the continent, a gamer's paradise just over the border in Nevada, and a number of historical sites steeped in Gold Rush lore. And those are just a few of the gems. Add to that a handful of excellent restaurants, a few family-owned wineries, and the kind of country hospitality you won't find in the city, and it's no wonder Tahoe is the state's premier hub for recreation.
The name says it all—almost: Inn by the Lake, while more of a boutique resort than a bed and breakfast, sits right across the road from beautiful Lake Tahoe. Complete with a seasonal heated outdoor pool and a hot tub, this pet-friendly property offers guests access to a fitness facility, the Bear Beach Café (which dishes up three delicious meals a day), and barbecue and picnic areas. Rooms are appointed with a plush king or two queen beds, wireless Internet, and premium cable service, plus a private balcony.
• Dig into a variety of casual American cuisine at the on-site Bear Beach Café
• Hit the lanes for one included game and shoe rental per person at Tahoe Bowl, right next door
• Check out the array of bars, restaurants, and shops just steps from the resort
• For a quick refresher before turning in for the night, grab a drink back at the resort's lounge
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 23, 2022
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2014