You missed it This great deal for Secret Castle of Magic is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Secret Castle of Magic
Ticket to Secret Castle of Magic with Tour, Vampire Show, and Comedy Magic Show on October 18 or 25, or November 1
- Save 50%
- 130 purchased
100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Can you feel the chill in the air? The spookiest night of the year is on its way and we've got a dead good way to celebrate. Conjure up just €15 (a €30 value) and get your ticket to the Secret Castle of Magic.
- Steel yourself for the most frightfully fun evening of your life, as you get to explore Clontarf's mystical Castle Dracula, the eerie castle that lies just over the road from the childhood home of infamous author Bram Stoker.
- Follow Dracula characters 'Renfield' and 'Van Helsing' on the Dark Vampire tour through the castle's tunnels, bridges, and the 'Gargoyle Courtyards', and investigate the haunted library and the spine-chilling graveyard, and see real Bram Stoker memorabilia, from his death certificate to a real lock of his hair cut on his deathbed.
- The fun doesn't die with the tour either, as you'll then get to enjoy the Vampire Show and a raucous comedy magic show.
- Choose from three dates: October 18 or 25 or November 1.
- The audience will meet at 7.30 p.m. -- make sure you're on time; if you're late you won't get access to the Castle -- in the Main Reception of Westwood Gym on Clontarf Road (next to Clontarf Dart and Train Station).
- Not suitable for under 14s.
Missing today's deal would be horrifying, creep towards the 'Buy Now' button quickly before it mysteriously disappears...
Enjoy By November 8, 2013