100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Warkworth got itself on the map thanks to the medieval Warkworth Castle and Hermitage, but the village is also a short drive from Alnwick Castle and Newcastle, and just a mile from the Northumberland coast. Whichever royal abode you're here to peruse, live like kings and queens while you do so with this Escape to the five-star, Gold Award Roxbro House.
- You and your lady-in-waiting will spend two nights in a twin room at the luxury establishment -- winner of two TripAdvisor awards and the first series of Three In a Bed -- for the not-so-princely sum of £119 (up to a £241 value).
- Alternatively, spend two nights in a double room for just £129 (up to a £261 value).
- Expect elegant individual décor; en suite with bathrobes, slippers, and The White Company toiletries; and a welcome complimentary cheese and wine each day.
- We hereby decree that your package will also include a glass of bubbly on arrival, as well as a full cooked breakfast each day from an award-winning menu.
- This Escape has availability for Sunday to Thursday.
Want more? Check out our Escapes collection.
Enjoy By 31 March, 2014
Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Twin (£119) or Double Room (£129) with Daily Breakfast, Cheese and Wine, and Bubbly on Arrival
enjoy £122 savings
- from £119
up to 50%