Warkworth got itself on the map thanks to the medieval Warkworth Castle and Hermitage, but the village is also a short drive from Alnwick Castle and Newcastle, and just a mile from the Northumberland coast. Whichever royal abode you're here to peruse, live like kings and queens while you do so with this Escape to the five-star, Gold Award Roxbro House.
- You and your lady-in-waiting will spend two nights in a twin room at the luxury establishment -- winner of two TripAdvisor awards and the first series of Three In a Bed -- for the not-so-princely sum of £119 (up to a £241 value).
- Alternatively, spend two nights in a double room for just £129 (up to a £261 value).
- Expect elegant individual décor; en suite with bathrobes, slippers, and The White Company toiletries; and a welcome complimentary cheese and wine each day.
- We hereby decree that your package will also include a glass of bubbly on arrival, as well as a full cooked breakfast each day from an award-winning menu.
- This Escape has availability for Sunday to Thursday.
Want more? Check out our Escapes collection.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Twin (£119) or Double Room (£129) with Daily Breakfast, Cheese and Wine, and Bubbly on Arrival
- from £119
up to 51%