The saying goes, 'if it's not broke, don't fix it'. Bearing this in mind, Bo London have simply taken great traditional Chinese cuisine and tinkered with it so it's modern, fresh, and of course, delicious. For £59 one person can experience the magic with an eight-course supper club-style tasting menu at the Michelin-starred restaurant on Mill Street.
- Prepare yourself for a truly unique dining experience where you will join up to 17 other diners on a long table with a view into the kitchen where you can see the masters at work and enjoy discussing each mouthwatering dish with your fellow foodies.
- Chef Alvin Leung -- whose restaurant Bo Innovation in Hong Kong holds two Michelin stars and is ranked 90th in the word -- has crafted a tasting menu with eight exquisite dishes in his signature 'X-treme Chinese' style.
- With a strong emphasis on texture, Alvin's cooking really pushes the boundaries and encourages you to open up your imagination and welcome new experiences.
- The menu starts with the White Garden course, an avocado and lime mousse with morel mushroom crumbs and ginger powder.
- Next comes the Bed and Breakfast course with a jasmine smoked quail's egg, followed by the Cloud course featuring cured mackerel with compressed cucumber and black sesame.
- Pan-seared foie gras, scallop sashimi, pork belly, lime parfait, and palm sugar creme brûlée with sour Morello cherry compote are all sure to make the taste buds tingle and the eyes pop with their beautiful presentation.
- Alvin takes centuries old recipes, plays around with the ingredients, and applies state-of-the-art techniques to take them to the next level.
- Available Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday evenings during November, December, and January.
Enjoy By 25 January, 2014
Eight-Course Tasting Menu for One with Champagne at Michelin-Starred Bo London
- from £59