The Byzantine Revival saw some of the most beautiful architecture and ornate artwork pop up across Europe and Russia. Take a seat at the Criterion Restaurant and travel back in time to this glorious era:
- For £45, enjoy a glass of Prosecco on arrival and a three-course meal with a glass of wine matched with each course.
- £84 allows you to bring a friend to enjoy this decadent experience.
- Enjoy starters from the set menu such as salmon gravlax with lemon mousse and rye bread.
- For your main course, tuck into dishes such as sumptuous confit duck leg with potato puree.
- Decadent desserts include white chocolate mousse with poached rhubarb and pistachio granola.
- With each course comes a glass of specially selected wine, which has been chosen to compliment the food and really enhance the flavour of the dish.
- Please note, the menu changes daily and the dishes listed here may not appear on the menu on the day of your visit.
- You couldn't ask for a more luxurious setting -- the interior twinkles with marble and gold and the gilded ceiling is truly something to marvel at.
- What's more, the restaurant is located in the heart of Piccadilly.
- Steeped in history, the restaurant is said to be where Arthur Conan Doyle imagined the first meeting between Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson, and where the Suffragettes gathered.
- More recently, it was featured in The Dark Knight and Downton Abbey.
- Valid from January 2 to March 1.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 1 March, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »