The Byzantine Revival saw some of the most beautiful architecture and ornate artwork pop up across Europe and Russia. Take a seat at the Criterion Restaurant and travel back in time to this glorious era:
- For £45, enjoy a glass of Prosecco on arrival and a three-course meal with a glass of wine matched with each course.
- £84 allows you to bring a friend to enjoy this decadent experience.
- Enjoy starters from the set menu such as salmon gravlax with lemon mousse and rye bread.
- For your main course, tuck into dishes such as sumptuous confit duck leg with potato puree.
- Decadent desserts include white chocolate mousse with poached rhubarb and pistachio granola.
- With each course comes a glass of specially selected wine, which has been chosen to compliment the food and really enhance the flavour of the dish.
- Please note, the menu changes daily and the dishes listed here may not appear on the menu on the day of your visit.
- You couldn't ask for a more luxurious setting -- the interior twinkles with marble and gold and the gilded ceiling is truly something to marvel at.
- What's more, the restaurant is located in the heart of Piccadilly.
- Steeped in history, the restaurant is said to be where Arthur Conan Doyle imagined the first meeting between Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson, and where the Suffragettes gathered.
- More recently, it was featured in The Dark Knight and Downton Abbey.
- Valid from January 2 to March 1.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By March 1, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »