There's nothing quite like the great outdoors; the brisk wind at your back, the sweet smell of morning dew, and the refreshing absence of car alarms. If you fancy an Escape to the countryside, a sojourn to Caer Beris Manor Hotel will let you sample the delights of Wales' Wye Valley living.
- A two-night stay for two people is £189 (up to a £423.70 value).
- Your elegantly decorated Heritage Double or Twin room comes equipped with tea-making facilities as well as a flat screen TV, fluffy towels, and inclusive Wi-Fi.
- The hotel's exquisite AA Rosette-awarded Restaurant 1896 is the setting for a seven-course tasting menu on one evening of your stay; with an outstanding seasonally changing menu.
- On the alternate evening you'll receive a three-course dinner each.
- To complete the Welsh gourmet dining experience you'll wake each morning to a full Welsh breakfast.
- You'll also enjoy a 25% discount on green fees at the Builth Wells Golf Club.
Enjoy By 31 March, 2014
Caer Beris Manor Hotel
Two-Night Stay for Two People with Daily Full Welsh Breakfast, Seven-Course Tasting Menu, Three-Course Dinner, and Golf Discount
- from £189
up to 55%