There's nothing quite like the great outdoors; the brisk wind at your back, the sweet smell of morning dew, and the refreshing absence of car alarms. If you fancy an Escape to the countryside, a sojourn to Caer Beris Manor Hotel will let you sample the delights of Wales' Wye Valley living.
- A two-night stay for two people is £189 (up to a £423.70 value).
- Your elegantly decorated Heritage Double or Twin room comes equipped with tea-making facilities as well as a flat screen TV, fluffy towels, and inclusive Wi-Fi.
- The hotel's exquisite AA Rosette-awarded Restaurant 1896 is the setting for a seven-course tasting menu on one evening of your stay; with an outstanding seasonally changing menu.
- On the alternate evening you'll receive a three-course dinner each.
- To complete the Welsh gourmet dining experience you'll wake each morning to a full Welsh breakfast.
- You'll also enjoy a 25% discount on green fees at the Builth Wells Golf Club.
Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Caer Beris Manor Hotel
Two-Night Stay for Two People with Daily Full Welsh Breakfast, Seven-Course Tasting Menu, Three-Course Dinner, and Golf Discount
up to 55%
popular right now
All-You-Can-Eat Multi-Cuisine Buffet for Two (£13), Four (£25), or ...£13
Eddie Rocket's City Diner
Starter or Side, Main and Milkshake Each for Two (£15) or Four (£29...£15
Atlantis Beauty Salon
Gel Manicure and Pedicure£19
Lotus Therapies at The Beehive
Swedish, Hot Stone or Aromatherapy Massage£14
Reel Cinema Port Talbot
Two Cinema Tickets£7.30