Bigger and Better in Houston
DoubleTree Suites Houston Galleria • Houston, TX
- One-Night Stay for Two on Thursdays to Sundays in a Suite
- Breakfast Buffet for Two at McKinley's Bar and Grille
- Complimentary Valet Parking and Wireless Internet Access
- Late 4 p.m. Checkout
They say everything is bigger in Texas. But when it comes to service, the DoubleTree Suites Houston Galleria doesn't settle for bigger—they also do it better.
This AAA Three Diamond hotel sits in the heart of Houston's bustling Galleria/Uptown District, and with this week's Escape, you'll get a one-night stay for two in a suite on Thursdays to Sundays ($123), surrounded by restaurants, entertainment, and world-class shopping at The Galleria, the country's fourth largest mall.
Pull up to complimentary valet and check in to your spacious 800-square-foot suite. These modern abodes come with with 300-thread-count sheets, fully equipped kitchens, marble baths, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Start your day with breakfast for two at McKinley's Bar and Grille. Even mammoth appetites will be satisfied at this upscale buffet, featuring classic American eats like omelets, potatoes, and fresh fruit.
Chase that with a colossal nap on the hotel's sun deck, then work it off in the state-of-the-art fitness center or lap pool.
There are plenty of ways to make this a monumental Escape. Start by setting out on a massive shopping spree one block away at The Galleria, the largest mall in Texas. If you're not amazed by the mall's architecture, with its sprawling arched glass roof and suspended glass balconies, you'll be floored when you discover its contents. The mall sees nearly 25 million visitors each year, and for good reason: 375 stores and restaurants, two hotels, and one ice rink are just a few of the attractions here.
Or, fulfill your grandest sports dreams at Reliant Stadium, home of the Houston Texans. Learn about natural history, art, and more in Houston's extensive Museum District. Or, visit enormous animals (and little ones too) at the Houston Zoo.
Savor a sizable night's sleep with late 4 p.m. checkout. And because you're a big deal, valet will be waiting with your car when you decide to depart.
To top it off, this luxury Escape comes in at 50 percent off. Even by Texan standards, that's a huge steal.
"The hotel is well priced, gets a lot of repeat business, and is a favorite for extended stays. The service is good."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit four per person, up to four additional as gifts
- Up to four vouchers may be combined per reservation for an extended stay
- Valid for Thursday through Sunday night stays only
- Not valid toward existing reservations
- Credit card required at time of reservation; Taxes not included $20.91/per night to be paid at time of reservation
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Cancellation must be receive by 4pm the day before scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- All services must be used by same customer; cannot be shared
- Entire value must be used in a single visit.
- Not valid during the following black out dates: March 17-18, March 29-30-31 and April 29, 2012
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 12, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 12, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 12, 2012 • Enjoy By October 12, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings