Suave Sophistication on the Eastern Shore
The Tidewater Inn • Easton, MD
- A Two-Night Stay for Two Sundays through Thursdays ($249) or Fridays and Saturdays ($309)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Bike Rentals for Two
- Valet Parking
Like any dignified gentleman or a fine wine, the Tidewater Inn on Maryland's historic Eastern Shore has only gotten better with age.
Escape for a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($249), or Fridays and Saturdays ($309), to this local landmark that dates back to the 1700s. Enjoy a nod to days gone by as you sit by roaring fireplaces, fine antiques, plush fabrics, and classic décor including rich woods, ornate mantels, and Colonial-style furniture.
Take it easy: Allow the worries of your day-to-day to fall away as you curl up in an Egyptian waffle-cotton robe. Your suite boasts a pillow top mattress draped with fine European linens. You'll feel like the king of the castle when you relax in front of your mounted flat-screen television and stay plugged in with high-speed wireless Internet. And don't worry about your limo––leave it at the door; valet parking is included.
There might not be any hunting on the premises, but there's no shortage of game or other rustic fare included in your daily breakfast in the lobby's Hunters' Tavern––a casual spot where fine dining coalesces with a rustic hunting-lodge feel. You'll be the top dog as you nosh on creamed chipped beef, traditional eggs Benedict, or shrimp and grits prepared with prawns culled right from the Chesapeake.
During the day, use your included bike rental for a genteel spin around the quaint streets of downtown Easton––a city that boasts an active arts scene, boutique shopping, and charming nightlife. Stop by the historic Avalon Theatre, built in 1921 and dubbed the "Showplace of the Eastern Shore," and discover why the town ranked number eight in the book The 100 Best Small Towns in America.
Go ahead: Loosen your tie, put on that smoking jacket, and uncork some fun––you're a VIP at this suave 18th-century mansion.
"The room was quite nicely appointed for our needs. [We] loved the light down duvet and Egyptian-cotton sheets. The bed was very comfortable, and the newly renovated rooms have 1940s detailing. Charming."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are all holidays, holiday weekends and September 21-24, 2012
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 8, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 8, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 8, 2013 • Enjoy By February 8, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings