A Steamy Stay on Mexico's Caribbean Coast
Villa del Palmar Cancún Beach Resort & Spa • Cancun, Mexico
- A Four-Night Stay for Two Adults and up to Two Children Under 12 in a Deluxe Room, February 1 through March 31, 2012 ($979) or April 1 through December 1, 2012 ($899)
- Complimentary Upgrade to an Ocean-View Room
- All Inclusive of Meals, Drinks, and Alcohol
- Round-Trip Airport Transfer
- Two 50-Minute Massages and a 10% Spa Discount
- Shopping Shuttle Departing Six Times per Day
If chilly temperatures leave you cold, warm up the winter months with this week's all-inclusive Escape to Cancún.
Take a fellow snowbird and up to two children under 12, and migrate south to Villa del Palmar Cancún Beach Resort & Spa for four nights—between February 1 and March 31, 2012 ($979) or April 1 and December 1, 2012 ($899)—all meals, drinks, and alcohol included.
Included round-trip airport transfers will bring you to the hotel, where you'll settle into an upgraded ocean-view deluxe room with one king or two queen beds, a kitchenette, and flat-screen TV. Step out onto your balcony to feel the warm breeze and check out cool views of the Caribbean.
During the day, let off steam with two included 50-minute massages at the on-site spa. After experienced massage therapists thaw your frozen-stiff muscles, purchase another treatment with an included ten percent spa discount. When you feel the urge to shop or sightsee downtown, board the shuttle departing at six different times throughout the day.
Those who crave adventure can turn up the heat with the resort's wide array of activities. Take the plunge on a scuba diving trip or stay grounded on a historical tour of the area. The weather is perfect for 18-holes of golf at the nearby courses, including the Jack Nicklaus-designed Riviera Cancun and Greg Norman-designed El Camaleón.
Back at the resort, melt over numerous all-inclusive dining options featuring locally grown and freshly caught ingredients. Feast on a juicy steak at La Casona, a Mexican fusion restaurant, or chill out by the water with poolside butler service and a Tiki Bar.
The forecast calls for fun in the sun at Villa del Palmar Cancún Beach Resort & Spa, so grab this week's Escape to Mexico before it freezes over.
"Guests book massages in one of two massage villas, play golf, or take advantage of the resort’s water activities. Or, do what you really came here to do: sunbathe by the infinity pool or ocean with a top-shelf margarita in hand."-- Travel + Leisure
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes and gratuities included
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 1, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 1, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 1, 2012 • Enjoy By December 1, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings