Catching Air in Ketchum
The Tamarack Lodge • Ketchum, ID
- A Two- ($140) or Three-Night ($180) Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in Any Suite
- One Daily Breakfast Voucher for Tully's Coffee
- Complimentary Bike and Snowshoe Rentals
- Welcome Packet with Local Discounts
Punxsutawney Phil has spoken—and good news it was not. But you don't have to survive another six weeks of winter inversions and dry indoor air. Liberate your lungs, instead, with this week's Escape to crisp, clear Ketchum, Idaho, just minutes from the skiers' paradise of Sun Valley.
Offering a breath of fresh air, The Tamarack Lodge is serving up a two- ($140) or three-night ($180) stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays, in any suite.
The Family Suite is outfitted with a queen-size bed in a separate room, plus another queen bed and a sleeper sofa in the living area, while the King Suite affords a spectacular view of Bald Mountain, plus a king-size bed in a separate room and a sofa sleeper. The King Fireplace Suite offers the same, though it includes a hearth.
To really get your blood flowing, Tamarack includes the use of snowshoes or bikes during your stay, and the fuel to get you going, in the form of one daily breakfast voucher to Tully's Coffee. You'll get a tall drip coffee and your choice of a muffin, bagel, or other breakfast bread.
With its proximity to the Sawtooth Mountains, Sun Valley Resort, and Challis National Forest, Tamarack Lodge gives you plenty of reasons to get out and explore. Breathtaking scenery awaits you with a day of skiing, snowboarding, or snowmobiling during the snowy months, or hiking, biking, or white-water rafting when it's warmer.
Inhale the aromas of the local fare before treating your taste buds to a steak at Pioneer Saloon or a California roll at Sushi on Second. Don't forget to exhale when you open your welcome goody packet, which includes discounts at several area merchants, many within walking distance of your hotel.
Take a deep breath and get packing for a few days of well-deserved recreation and relaxation—your lungs will thank you for it.
"The hotel is in the best location in the heart of Ketchum—walking distance to everything. The Tully's breakfast added to the [already] reasonable cost of the room. The staff was friendly and informative, and the room was clean."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit four per purchaser, up to four additional as gifts
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates of February 22 - March 5 and June 22 - 30th
- Vouchers include one daily breakfast voucher for Tully's Coffee, complimentary bike and snowshoe rentals, welcome packet with local discounts
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included and payable directly to the property
- Up to two offers may be combined to extend stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • Enjoy By June 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings