Big-Screen Scenery in the Adirondacks
Best Western Plus Ticonderoga • Ticonderoga, NY
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Four in a King Suite ($139) with Two Drink Vouchers and Chocolates in Room
- Or, A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four in a King Suite ($239) with a Snack in Room, a $10 Gift Card to Otter Creek Bakery, and a $25 Gift Card to Burgoyne Grill
- Half-Off One Day of Snowshoe Rentals for Four Guests
- Daily Hot Breakfast
- Cocoa and Cookies Upon Arrival
There's a reason family vacations are favorite fodder for movies—they're what showstopping memories are made of. Pack up your cast and crew for a blockbuster adventure of your own with an Escape to the Best Western Plus Ticonderoga Inn & Suites, nestled between Lake George and Lake Champlain in Upstate New York.
Film your getaway for up to four guests in a King Suite, featuring a king-size bed and queen-size pull-out bed. Opt for an overnight stay ($139), which reels you in two drink vouchers and chocolates in your room.
Or, turn the lights up on a two-night stay ($239) and enjoy extras including a snack in the room, one $10 gift card to Otter Creek Bakery, and one $25 gift card to Burgoyne Grill. Both options include one day of half-off snowshoe rentals for four, a daily hot breakfast, and cocoa and cookies upon arrival.
After breakfast each morning, take in a montage of activities: Ride along the Lake Champlain Bikeways or go snowshoeing upon nearby trails coated in snow. Outdoor enthusiasts will fall in love with the area after just one take.
Historical sites around the town, like Fort Ticonderoga— a strategic location during the Revolutionary War—are also worth previewing. Then cut to you and the family relaxing in the heated indoor pool or hot tub before curling up with a good movie. Stick around until after the credits––a late checkout is provided.
You don't need a Hollywood budget to afford a fun getaway with your co-stars. Take it from the toughest critics—this Escape to the Adirondacks is far from a direct-to-DVD production.
"The hotel was clean, the room was large and comfortable, and the customer service was outstanding. And the breakfast was the best hotel-included breakfast I've ever eaten."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit two per purchaser, up to two additional as gifts
- Valid for stays until May 17, 2012
- Up to two vouchers can be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Rates based on four occupants
- If there is no snow, hiking maps will be available
- Wine dinner includes two glasses of wine, choice of dinner entree, soup or salad, appetizer and dessert. The wines will be paired with the dinner choice and the appetizer or voucher may be used toward any items on the menu
- Voucher includes half-off one day of snowshoe rentals for four guests, daily hot breakfast, cocoa and cookies upon arrival
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 17, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 17, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 17, 2012 • Enjoy By May 17, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings