Something to Talk About on Cape Cod
Town Crier Motel • Eastham, MA
- A Two-Night Stay in a Double Room From April 1 to May 24
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Welcome Basket of Fruit with a Bottle of Wine
- Self-Guided Lighthouse and National Seashore Tour
- 24-Hour Bike Rentals for Two
- Early 8 a.m. Check-In and Late 6 p.m. Checkout
Hear ye! Hear ye! If you want to Escape the mayhem of your day-to-day, say "yay" to a seaside getaway on Cape Cod, where the only alarms and sirens you'll hear are the bells and whistles of your experience.
Give a shout for a two-night stay for two from April 1 to May 24 at the Town Crier Motel. There, you're free to enjoy peace and quiet (or cause a reasonable ruckus) inside a double room decorated in classic Cape décor and equipped with a private entrance ($265). Three cheers for a flexible timetable––an early 8 a.m. check-in and a late 6 p.m. checkout.
Upon arrival, you'll squeal with delight when you're greeted by a welcome basket filled with fruit and a smooth bottle of wine. Outside voices are not only welcomed but encouraged on the bike trails that lead to Coast Guard Beach. Use your included 24-hour bike rental for two to pick your perfect ride at The Little Capistrano Bike Shop.
In the mornings, you'll enjoy a daily continental breakfast of homemade breads and muffins, healthy cereal, and fresh coffee and juice that will really get you talking. You'll need the fuel for a self-guided tour of the Cape's iconic lighthouses and the National Seashore. The quaint shops, restaurants, and the chance to spot a whale or two will give you plenty to write home about.
Quit your chatting and book this Escape today––after this week, it'll be yesterday's news.
"This was a great place to stay for our trip to the Cape. It was right near a local beach on the bay, and there was a restaurant right next door. Convenient location, about a half hour outside of Provincetown and right in the middle of the Cape itself."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one per purchaser, up to five additional as gifts
- Valid for stays 4/1/12 to 5/24/12
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of one week applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Deal is valid for two people; talk to property on additional fees for up to four people
- Pool, game room, and restaurant will not open for the season until May 25th
- Wireless internet available in common areas
- 9.7% tax is not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 24, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 24, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 24, 2012 • Enjoy By May 24, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings