Horsing Around in the Pacific Northwest
The Manor at South Bay • Olympia, WA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two ($262) or Up to Four ($362) Guests
- 45-Minute Horseback Riding Tour
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Choice of Firewood or Bounty Box of Seasonal Produce
- Wine, Cheese, and Chocolates Delivered on One Evening of Your Choice
You grew up with My Friend Flicka and Misty of Chincoteague, but finding the time to horse around is more difficult these days.
If you haven't taken the reins since the last season of Saddle Club, giddyup on a two-night stay for two ($262) or up to four ($362) guests at The Manor at South Bay, an equestrian estate in Olympia, Washington. Set on 35 rolling acres, the Manor offers plenty of land for horse lovers or those who crave wide-open spaces.
You weren't raised in a barn, so don't expect to stay in one. You'll have the run of the remodeled 1920s-era farmhouse, featuring four bedrooms, a spacious kitchen, and a back patio with a hot tub. Enjoy your choice of firewood or a bounty box of fresh seasonal produce, then decide which evening to have the included wine, cheese, and chocolates delivered. At night, hit the hay in a comfortable pillow-top bed.
Wake to an included continental breakfast, then lace up your boots for the mane attraction: a 45-minute horseback tour of the picturesque grounds. The property offers a stable of options for seasoned riders, including a cross-country jump field, an outdoor arena, and riding trails, but you don't need equestrian experience. Foals can take their first steps with on-site riding lessons.
When you get a burr in your saddle to explore new pastures, the manor is just ten minutes from downtown Olympia. "There are little unexpected surprises all through town," says Fodor's, "from pretty little half-block parks and blossoming miniature gardens to clutches of Thai and Vietnamese restaurants and antiques shops." Or, swap your horseshoes for hiking boots at the nearby Chehalis-Western Trail.
Don't look a gift horse in the mouth—this week's equestrian Escape to Olympia is a Triple Crown winner.
"Home to an energetic independent art and music scene, Olympia is a hub of innovative cultural movements... The surrounding landscape of Puget Sound beckons the environmentally aware to its embrace."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit two per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Vouchers include a 45-Minute Horseback Riding Tour, Daily Continental Breakfast, Choice of Firewood or Bounty Box of Seasonal Produce, and Wine, Cheese, and Chocolates Delivered on One Evening of Your Choice
- Pets are allowed for an additional charge of $25 per night per pet
- Children allowed
- Internet access available
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Offer may be combined to extend stay .
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 7, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 7, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 7, 2013 • Enjoy By August 7, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings