Sun, Sand, and Sea: The DR's Orders
Casa de Campo • La Romana, Dominican Republic
- A Four- ($1,068) or Seven-Night ($1,869) Stay for Up to Two Adults and Two Children in an Elite Patio Room with an Automatic Upgrade to an Elite Balcony Room for the First 25 Purchasers
- Or, a Four-Night Stay for Up to Two Adults and Two Children in an Elite Suite Room ($2,148)
- Full American Breakfast Each Day
- Unlimited Horseback Riding, Tennis, and Beach and Water Sports; 50% Off Spa Treatments; and 25% Off Golf and Skeet Shooting
- Up to Two Children Under 12 Stay Free (Breakfast Not Included)
Ever wish you could disappear into your computer's island-themed screensaver? With this week's Escape, you and your favorite daydreamer are heading to the Dominican Republic's Casa de Campo—one of the Caribbean's most lavish properties, the winner of the World's Leading Golf Resort award for the fifth consecutive year, and the backdrop for screensavers everywhere.
Opt for a four- ($1,068) or seven-night ($1,869) stay for two in an Elite Patio Room with an automatic upgrade to an Elite Balcony Room for the first 25 purchasers; or a four-night stay for two in an Elite Suite Room ($2,148). Up to two children under 12 will stay for free.
All stays come with a full American breakfast each day for each adult (children's breakfasts are available for purchase), 50 percent off spa treatments, 25 percent off golf and skeet shooting, and an unlimited sports package—featuring unlimited complimentary access to horseback riding, tennis, and water sports.
The Elite Balcony and Patio rooms both feature 764 square feet of living space, air conditioning, a 42-inch LCD flat-screen TV with cable and Blu-ray, and a furnished balcony or terrace with stunning golf course views; you'll even get a four-passenger golf cart with which to explore the grounds. The 1,528-square-foot Elite Suite has all that plus a whirlpool tub, dining table for six, a second patio, and an additional half bath.
But if you're a golfer, you probably won't be spending much time in your room—this five-star resort houses three championship courses including the seaside Teeth of the Dog, ranked the #1 golf course in the Caribbean and #43 in the world by Golf Magazine.
After your massage at the world class-spa, get some shut-eye—tomorrow's list of potential activities includes tennis, polo, skeet shooting, sailing, snorkeling, kayaking, cave exploring, off-road ATVing, and fishing.
Just remember to pause long enough to email photos of your oceanfront activities to your co-workers back home—they'll need a screensaver to remind them of what they missed.
"The DR's classiest, most famous resort since 1974, Casa de Campo's massive, 7,000-acre property ... is excellent for families, honeymooners, and anyone who loves variety."-- Oyster.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit ten per purchaser, up to one additional as gifts
- Valid for travel April 25 through September 30, 2012
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be booked by September 15, 2012
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are May 17-20
- Rates are subject to a 26% tax; 16% government and 10% mandatory service charge
- Two children age 12 and under are free in room; breakfast is not included
- Voucher includes unlimited horseback riding, tennis, and beach sports
- Airfare not included
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • Enjoy By September 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings