Exploring the Costa Rican Jungle
LatinExplore • Arenal Volcano Costa Rica, Costa Rica
- Six-Night Stay for Two Adults ($1,859)
- Or, Add Children Up to Age Nine ($795 each)
- Volcano Hike and Two-Hour Zip Line Tour
- Half-Day Sea Kayaking Trip
- Breakfast Each Morning
- Airport Pick-up, Drop-off, and City Transfers
Tracking down a band of anthropomorphic singing animal friends might be a challenge, but that doesn't mean you can't write your own Jungle Book in the tropical rainforests of Costa Rica with an adventure-packed getaway for two.
With this week's Escape, you and your favorite man cub will get The Bare Necessities and so much more from LatinExplore with six nights in paradise, complete with a volcano hike, zip line tour, half-day sea kayak trip, and breakfast each morning for two ($1,859); or, make it a trip for the whole family and bring little cubs up to age nine ($795 each).
You'll be far from the threat of Shere Khan in your cozy Magic Mountain room for two nights. Then, head from the city of Arenal to the beach, where four nights in your tropical room at Tamarindo Diria awaits.
Everyone will Wan'na Be Like You after you take in awe-inspiring views of recent lava flows at the base of the majestic Arenal volcano; encounter more wildlife than Mowgli did as you glide across the lush Arenal River Canyon on your unforgettable two-hour zip line tour; partake in a little bird watching during your half-day sea kayak trip; and explore the shops and scenic beaches that line the city of Tamarindo.
All ground transportation and guides are included in this package (though we can't promise they'll be a fun-loving blue bear or a protective panther), along with taxes, fees, airport pick-up and drop-off, and transfers from city to city.
Trade your dreary day-to-day routine for something a little more animated under the canopy of this week's once-in-a-lifetime adventure. And don't worry: no loincloth required.
"It was just a matter of time 'til luxury found its way to La Fortuna. Located just on the outskirts of town…[Magic Mountain Hotel] has large and luxurious rooms, with plenty of perks."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- May not be used on existing reservations
- Package includes all taxes and fees
- Infants up to 2 years of age are free of charge; Children up to 9 years of age are $795
- Children under 7 cannot do the zip line tour
- Black out dates are April 15 – 24, 2011
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2011 • Enjoy By November 30, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings