A Northwest Passage to Discovery
The Lodge at Suttle Lake • Sisters, OR
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Lodge Suite, Sundays through Thursdays between April 20 and September 30 or Any Days of the Week between October 1 and December 9
- Choice Between a Gourmet In-Room Food Basket or a Four-Hour Boat Rental
- Bottle of Champagne
- Nightly Wine Social
For three centuries, the draw of a mythical Northwest Passage sent explorers across North America in a series of fruitless searches. Though the existence of such a waterway was finally disproven, the allure of the Pacific Northwest's natural beauty is stronger than ever. Answer the timeless call with this week's Escape to The Lodge at Suttle Lake, named among the Best Small Inns & Lodges in Oregon by Frommer's.
Choose from two options for your expedition: a two-night stay for two in one of the 11 Lodge suites, Sundays through Thursdays between April 20 and September 30 or any days of the week between October 1 and December 9 ($279).
The resort, spread across the banks of Suttle Lake, affords sweeping mountain views and the splendor of pristine wilderness. Its rustic elegance enchants visitors seeking a hidden getaway with signature Northwest touches, like unique guest rooms each modeled after a local Native American symbol.
Wake up feeling refreshed after a night in your Cascadian-inspired accommodations under the soaring pines of the Deschutes National Forest. Treat yourself to breakfast at The Boathouse restaurant before you set out on your own mini exploration.
First, venture outdoors with wildlife hikes to see osprey, eagles, deer, and otter. Then, trek out to the water for kayaking, canoeing, paddle boating, rafting, fishing, or other aquatic activities far more enjoyable than bailing out waterlogged European ships of yore. You'll also get your choice of either a gourmet food basket to take along, or a pioneering four-hour boat rental to find your own pathway to adventure.
The lodge package also includes luxurious items like turndown service and a bottle of celebratory champagne, which can be enjoyed on the deck overlooking the lake, or at the stone fireplace in the Great Room—but everyone can participate in the nightly (and lively) wine socials.
At the close of your day scouting natural bounty, relax at the spa or savor a meal miles away from hard tack and tinned beans at The Boathouse. After all, there may be no cross-continental outlet to the Pacific, but this Escape is a world of discovery.
For additional information, visit The Lodge at Suttle Lake on Facebook.
"There simply is no more luxurious and enjoyable lakeside lodge in the state of Oregon. Grand log beams combine with modern creature comforts to create a mountain lodge worth searching out."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Must book your reservation by May 31, 2012
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 30 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Additional guest(s) is $20/night; occupancy limit based on capacity of room type (cabins 4-6 people per cabin)
- Lodge room capacity 2-4 people, depending on accommodation type
- Cabin upgrades starting at $25/night
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Taxes (7%) are not included and are payable upon time of voucher redemption
- Blackout date: June 6-7 and additional blackout dates may apply
- Not valid during holidays or special events
- Must be 18 years or older to check-in; lodge guests must be a minimum of 14 years old, but cabins are available for all ages and family friendly
- Lodge is pet free; pet friendly cabins per availability
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 9, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 9, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 9, 2012 • Enjoy By December 9, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings