A Doggone Good Time in the Green Mountains
Bromley View Inn • Bondville, VT
- A Two-Night Weekday Stay for Two in a Standard Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($155) or Fridays and Saturdays ($205) from now until December 19
- Daily Hot Breakfast
- Welcome Glass of Beer or Wine in the the Labrador Lounge & Tavern
- $25 Dining Credit at the Perfect Wife Restaurant
Stop working like a dog and get off the leash with a getaway to the Vermont countryside. Be greeted by a couple of furry four-legged friends when you arrive at the Bromley View Inn on this week's Escape.
Sit and stay for a two-night weekday stay for two in a standard room, Sundays through Thursdays ($155) or Fridays and Saturdays ($205) from now until December 19. Put your paws up in your cozy accommodations featuring all the necessary amenities—from Wi-Fi to mini fridges.
Lap up an included welcome glass of beer or wine at the Labrador Lounge & Tavern and curl up in front of the TV or with a good book by the fireplace and be as lazy as a dog.
You'll be licking your chops in the morning when you wake up to the scent of an included hot country breakfast cooking downstairs. Chow down on dishes like egg scrambles, stuffed French toast, and homemade muffins—you lucky pooch.
If it's snow season, sniff out the slopes at top-notch ski resorts—Magic Mountain, Bromley Mountain Resort, and Stratton Mountain Resort—within an hour drive. Or, in sunnier weather, chase down your ball on one of the five golf courses within 30 minutes. Strap on your hiking boots or snowshoes (depending on the season) and take a walk through the wilderness in the Green Mountain National Forest.
Afterward, hunt for hidden treasures at antiques stores in the surrounding area. You'll have your pick of the litter at Bromley View Inn Apparel and Gifts where you can stock up on Snow Angel Alpaca gear or snag something else super soft.
Stop jumping through hoops and throw yourself a bone with this Escape that will really get your tail wagging—we double dog dare you.
"It felt like nobody else was around and that we had the place to ourselves, meanwhile the place was booked solid! This is a testament to its quiet homelike feel."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel 8/31/12-12/19/12
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 10/5-7 and 10/12-13
- Pet Policy: The Inn allows guests to have a dog in specific rooms only. Pet booking must be made prior to arrival. There will be a $50 non-refundable pet fee charged per stay. No pets are to be left unattended while you are away from the Inn. All pets must be on a leash at all times while inside the Inn; please call with any questions
- Upgrade to a Suite for $50 at time of booking; subject to availability
- 10% tax and 15% staff gratuity are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Based upon double occupancy
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 19, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2012 • Enjoy By December 19, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings