The Color of Envy in Northern California
Mount Shasta Resort • Mount Shasta, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two Adults and Up to Two Kids in a One-Bedroom Chalet
- $50 Credit at Highland House Restaurant or $50 Golf Credit at Mount Shasta Golf Course
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Forget the celebrated pairing of ebony and ivory. When the snow-capped brilliance of Mount Shasta (meaning "White Mountain") meets the lush, green alpine terrain of Mount Shasta Resort's golf course, shades of emerald mingle with a blanket of melted pearls.
Envelop yourself in the beauty of a tranquil Escape nestled at the base of Shasta, tucked away in the forest overlooking Lake Siskiyou. Reconnect with your family on a two-night getaway for two adults and up to two kids in a one-bedroom chalet, complete with a $50 credit at Highland House Restaurant or a $50 golf credit at Mount Shasta Golf Course ($209).
The quaint chalets feature full kitchens, dining areas, living rooms with cozy fireplaces, and spacious bathrooms. Unwind in sweet seclusion in an abode teeming with rustic elegance, thanks to its sweet, homey décor.
Instill a lifelong love of the links in your little ones with free lessons for kids at the golf clinic. While they perfect their swings, stroll out to the resort's par-70, 18-hole course and admire the rolling greens and crisp air. Walk the 6,035-yard course to sneak in some extra heart-healthy exercise.
Watch the sun dip below the horizon from a table at Highland House Restaurant. Nibble a plate of coconut shrimp or tuck into a filet mignon as you watch the sublime blending of colors outside the window. You'll quickly understand why Theodore Roosevelt said, "I consider the evening twilight on Mount Shasta one of the grandest sights I have ever witnessed."
For a trip that's as sparkling as a polished gem, head to Mount Shasta with an Escape that promises heaps of earthly riches.
For additional information, visit Mount Shasta Resort on Facebook.
"Mount Shasta Resort has become one of my favorite getaways! Conveniently situated off the highway, nestled along the shores of Lake Siskiyou, the modern, fully equipped chateaus are charming."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Travel must be completed by April 30, 2013
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per purchaser, up to 2 additional as a gift
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Children allowed
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Upgrades to 2 Bedroom Chalets for $60 per night may be available at the time of booking, paid directly to the property
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Golf tee times are required and suggested that reservations are made as far in advance as possible; golf is subject to weather
- Blackouts include Thanksgiving (11/21-24), Christmas-New Years (12/21-31), Valentines (2/14-17)
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings