Thrill-Seekers' Paradise in The Gower
Kings Head • Swansea, United Kingdom
- Two- (£179) or Three-Night (£285) Stay for Two People in Deluxe Double or Twin Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Full Adventure Day (Two Nights) or Day-and-a-Half (Three Nights) with Packed Lunch
- Pets Welcome for Additional Supplement
- Seven-Day Availability
The Gower Peninsula in South Wales is not only An Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty; it's also An Area of Outstanding Surf, Dude. One hotel making waves is the Kings Head Inn, Llangennith.
The quaint coastal village is regarded as the Gower's surfing capital, and the owners are waiting for you to drop in. Grab a two-night adventure break for you and a partner in a Deluxe Double or Twin Room for £179 (up to a £365 value). Alternatively, extend your break to three nights for £285 (up to a £580 value). A row of 17th-century buildings hidden behind a rugged stone wall form the Inn, with easy access to the picturesque Llangennith beach. The gnarly bay stretches for more than three miles where you can witness the power of the Atlantic crashing onto the shore with a cycle ride or stroll.
The Stevens family have been serving up delicious cuisine in the characterful bar complete with beams and exposed stone. The food is almost entirely homemade and based on fresh Welsh produce, Thai food being a particular speciality. Wash it all down afterwards with a refreshing pint of local ale, with up to seven real ales to choose from at any one time—that'll explain why The Kings Head is featured in the 2013 Good Beer Guide. Awake each morning to a hearty breakfast that will set you up for a day of hands on entertainment.
Included is a full day of adventure activities with RIPNROCK (a day-and-a-half for three-night stays) featuring; gorge walking, coasteering, and surfing. To help keep the energy levels afloat a packed lunch is included. No need to bail if you're not a fan of thrill-seeking sports—the beautiful coastline has plenty to offer those looking for a more sedate retreat. The Inn even welcomes your furry pals in pet-friendly rooms, so even Fido can stretch his legs with a brisk coastal walk.
This Escape is for two people. Pets are welcome (for a small supplement) but do let the hotel know at the time of booking your stay. One packed lunch is included for two-night stays, and two packed lunches are included with three-night stays. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com.
"This establishment is made up from three 17th-century buildings set behind a splendid rough stone wall; it stands opposite the church in this coastal village."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 28, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double/twin room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed
- Voucher includes Daily Breakfast and Full Adventure Day (Two Nights) or Day-and-a-Half (Three Nights) with Packed Lunch
- Pets Welcome - £5 per pet per night; to be paid directly to the hotel
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact call 01792 386212 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2013 • Enjoy By March 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings