A Riverside Break in a Very English Town
The Red Lion Hotel • Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People with Standard Room
- Three-Course Dinner
- Glass of Bubbly Each
Every year well-heeled folk descend on Henley-on-Thames for the annual regatta festival—a very English celebration of Pimm's, canapés, and straw hats by the great, flowing river. Sample a little of the good life yourself with a visit to The Red Lion Hotel, perched on the edge of the famous river.
An overnight stay for two people is yours for £144 (up to a £371.30 value). Rooms are individually furnished and contain period furniture, antique prints, and paintings, many of which overlook the river. Duck feather duvet and pillows, included Wi-Fi access, and comfortable bed are all as standard. In your bathroom you'll find Roger & Gallet toiletries.
A three-course dinner is included with your stay as well as a glass of bubbly each. The Red Lion Hotel's talented kitchen team source local produce and ingredients to ensure the menu stays fresh, seasonal, and up to date. What better way to start the morning with a delicious breakfast—perfect for the energy you'll need to explore the local area.
The market town in Oxfordshire sits in the Thames Valley on a very scenic stretch of the river. Henley plays host to a variety of curiosity and antique shops as well as the award-winning River and Rowing Museum. You're also a short train journey into London should you want to use this as a rural base for a day in the capital.
Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the hotel.
"Set on the banks of the river and studded with elegant stone houses, a few Tudor relics, chichi shops and affluent residents, Henley [...] bursts into action for its world-famous regatta and festival."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 12 May, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room
- Voucher includes breakfast, three-course dinner and glass of bubbly each
- Wifi available
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly within 7 days of voucher-issue. If the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please call 01491 572161 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 12, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 12, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 12, 2013 • Enjoy By May 12, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings