Uncover the Treasures of Ireland's North West Coast
BEST WESTERN Sligo Southern Hotel • Co. Sligo, Ireland
- Overnight Stay for Two People in a Double or Twin Superior Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Access to Fitness Centre
There's no doubt that Sligo knows a thing or two about arts, culture, and shopping—it's got festivals, theatre, cinema, and a myriad of high-street and independent stores, for starters—but what the picturesque county town really does best is sport. Come for the football, rugby, Gaelic games, and basketball; but stay for the golf courses and the legendary surfing tradition of Strandhill. Surf's up, Escapees: catch a wave to BEST WESTERN Sligo Southern Hotel this week.
Hang ten while we fill you in: overnight stays are available for two people in a superior room at the countrified hotel for just £39 (up to an £81 value)—simply select your arrival date for selected dates in June, July, September, and October. You'll lay your board at the foot of a double or twin bed in a room that features country-chic décor, en suite, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and Wi-Fi access. Breakfast is included each morning at the hotel's own elegant Garden Room Restaurant.
Make the most of access to the hotel's leisure facilities, which include heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room, and gym. Alternatively, exploring the local area is seriously off the hook: the hotel isn't far from the beach at Strandhill and golf courses, and reduced rates are available for hotel guests. Meanwhile, shoppers will have a tubular time with Johnston Court shopping mall, Quayside Shopping Centre, and O'Connell Street for high-street favourites, Gerry McGuire for designer labels, and the many local indie brands for everything from deli fare and craft goods to jewellery.
This Escape is for two people. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on email@example.com.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"Crimson- and burgundy-coloured public areas lead to plush rooms of varying sizes, combining superb facilities (including a fully kitted-out leisure centre) with comfortable charm."-- Lonely Planet
the fine print
- Selected dates available in June, July, September and October. Check Calendar for available dates
- Your booking is made when you purchase your chosen dates
- Voucher valid on date purchased only. Non transferrable and non refundable
- Maximum 1 night stay available
- Deal price based on 2 people sharing a superior double room
- Voucher includes:
- Please call +353 (0)71 9162101 for more information if required
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms