Up to 38% Off a 4-Star Vancouver Hotel
4-Star Vancouver Hotel • Vancouver, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room
- Book Consecutive Nights for an Extended Stay
Though Vancouver's total area spans less than 45 square miles, dozens of those miles are dedicated to hiking and biking trails that seem far removed from the urban core, from Stanley Park to the Strait of Georgia. But this coastal seaport is also one of the most densely populated metropolises in North America, serving as a cultural mecca with a vibrant arts scene, world-class restaurants, and cosmopolitan elegance. Still, this is the most laid-back city in an already laid-back country. It is, after all, the heart and soul of the Pacific Northwest.
A short walk from all the best of Vancouver—shopping on Robson Street, strolling through Stanley Park, hockey games at Rogers Arena—this eco-chic Four Diamond hotel boasts stylish accommodations and plush amenities for the discerning traveler. Mealtime means locally sourced produce and sustainable seafood at the on-site restaurant, while the recently opened cocktail bar offers a sophisticated setting for a nightcap. For ultimate relaxation, take a dip in the heated outdoor pool and hot tub, or head for the full-service spa.
The nearly 400-square-foot Standard rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows and monochromatic color schemes (think gunmetal grays or regal purples), while plush king-size beda, flat-screen TVs, MP3 docking stations, complimentary Wi-Fi, and upscale bath amenities ensure your comfort throughout your stay. Many of the rooms also offer balconies that look out onto the mountains or the city skyline.
"Vancouver is a city where you can snowboard and sail on the same day. Against the stunning scenic backdrop, you'll find a medley of sophisticated restaurants, leafy parks, and lively, earthy brew pubs."-- Frommer's
the fine print
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- Check-in: 4 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Your Escapes Booking is valid for 2 guests; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost
- Taxes are included
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations or room blocks
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars