A Flight-Inclusive Getaway to the Pearl of the Danube
Crystal Travel • Budapest, Hungary
- Two- or Three-Night Stay in a Central Four-Star Hotel (Prices Start From £129 Per Person)
- Return Flights From London Airport Included
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Deal is Based on Double Occupancy; Two Vouchers Purchased
Between the World Heritage Sites, architectural marvels, and myriad thermal baths, Budapest in Hungary is considered to be one of the most beautiful cities in the world. And it's not just a feast for the eyes, either; dishes from goulash, casseroles, and soups to pastries and stuffed pancakes mean the city's much-fêted cuisine tastes just as good as it looks. If you've set your sights on an all-round gorgeous getaway, take a peek at this flight-inclusive Escape from Crystal Travel.
Cast your eyes over this: two people will stay at the four-star Atrium Fashion Hotel—including flights to and from London—for two or three nights, with prices starting from £129 per person (based on double occupancy)*. Whenever you stay, you'll gaze upon accommodation that features sophisticated décor, en suite, air-conditioning, and sound-proofing.
The design hotel's super-chic blue and white restaurant is more than just a visual treat; it's also where you'll take your inclusive daily continental breakfast.
The sprawling locale demands more than just a passing glance: sights include the stunning neo-Gothic parliament, home of the Hungarian crown jewels; Saint Stephen's Basilica; the UNESCO World Heritage Site taking in Andrássy út boulevard, Castle Hill, and the banks of the River Danube; and the famed Gellért Baths thermal spa.
This Escape is priced per person, based on double occupancy. Flights are included from London Stansted or Gatwick. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on email@example.com.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
*Travel Dates (price per person, based on double occupancy)
December to March 2014—£149
December to March 2014—£169
"Budapest is blessed with an abundance of hot springs – some 123 thermal and more than 400 mineral springs, in fact, from 14 different sources. As a result, ‘taking the waters’ has been a Budapest experience since the time of the Romans."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flight inclusive with RyanAir and Easyjet
- Stansted – Budapest (RyanAir), Luton - Budapest (RyanAir), Gatwick - Budapest - (Easyjet)
- This promotion is based on double occupancy only. No single traveller rates available
- You must have a valid passport in order to travel
- Once booked your flights and dates are non refundable
- Your flight will depart and arrive from one of London Stansted, London Gatwick or London Luton
- Voucher includes: Two- or Three-Night Stay in a Central Four-Star Hotel (Prices Start From £129 Per Person), Return Flights From London Airport Included, Daily Continental Breakfast
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy (does not apply if your flights and dates are booked within the 30 days)
- Please contact 0203 023 7781 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 30, 2014 • Enjoy By March 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
or call our concierge at 0207 763 4600