Style and Comfort in a Victorian Mid-Wales Mansion
Mellington Hall Hotel • Welshpool, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Classic Double / Twin Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Champagne Cream Tea on Second Afternoon
- Two-Course Dinner Each on First Evening
- Availability All Seven Days of The Week
The Welsh Marches mark the ancient border between England and Wales—but with this Escape to Mellington Hall Hotel, it'll be the line between work and play that you walk all over with a relaxing stay in Powys, Mid Wales.
Get a two-night stay for two people in a classic double or twin room for £179 (up to a £378.50 value). Once you cross the threshold into the impressive Victorian Gothic mansion, you'll be greeted with oak panelling and period details, and in your classic room you'll discover beautiful furniture, bold colours, and an en suite.
Hotfoot it down to the hotel's restaurants for a champagne cream tea on your second afternoon, and enjoy delectable scones with jam and cream, a pot of tea, and a glass of bubbly each. A full English breakfast is included on both mornings, and on the first evening, you'll also enjoy a two-course dinner each; sample the likes of Welsh lamb shank with goats cheese and tomato salsa tartlet, and roast lemon chicken with mushroom and sage sauce from the delectable menu.
Walk Offa's Dyke and the ancient border between England and Wales, or enjoy some retail therapy or lunch in one of Powys' pretty towns. Across the border into Shropshire, the attractive market towns of Ludlow or Shropshire are well worth a day visit; alternatively, you could simply stroll around the hotel's 28 acres of lush landscaped gardens.
- This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
- All children under 1 year stay free of charge when using existing beds.
- All children under 2 years are charged £15 per night for children's cots/cribs.
- All older children or adults stay free of charge for extra beds.
- The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is two.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"Today the county's verdant, peaceful undulations make it atmospheric walking and cycling country, through little towns blessed with character and otherworldly charm."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by February 28, 2014
- Not valid on December 24, 25, 26 and 31 2013; February 14, 15 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Classic Double or Twin Room; upgrades available subject to availability
- Children are classed as 12 and under, additional beds are £25 supplement per child per night (Includes breakfast)
- No pets allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Classic Double / Twin Room, Daily Full English Breakfast, Champagne Cream Tea on Second Afternoon, Two-Course Dinner Each on First Evening, Seven-Day Availability
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01588 620456 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • Enjoy By February 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings