Find Inspiration in Sligo, the Heart of Yeats Country
Sligo Park Hotel • Sligo, Ireland
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Double Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Box of Chocolates in Room
- Full Use of Leisure Facilities
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and Parking
Poet W. B. Yeats was a tremendously talented fellow, but he was also a rather careless one—after all, his most immortal line is 'Tread softly, for you tread on my dreams.' Fortunately, you don't need to watch your step to realise your ambition to see his home county, Sligo—simply Escape to the Sligo Park Hotel, nestled on the edge of Sligo Town.
Get a two-night stay for two for just £83 (up to a £176.40 value). You'll rest your heads in a bright and inviting double room, decked out in warm colours and wood tones—a box of chocolates awaits your arrival, and a late 1 p.m. checkout is also included. You can also make use of the hotel's leisure facilities, including sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, and pool.
What's more, you won't need to be fleet of foot to secure fine cuisine; each morning, rouse from your slumber to find an inclusive breakfast at the sophisticated Hazelwood Restaurant or Rathanna Bar. Make sure steps towards a refined evening with the likes of goat's cheese and fresh basil mousse with toasted sour dough, confit belly of rare breed pork with a rum and raisin jus, or grilled rump of Connemara lamb accompanied by a mint foam.
Heading into Sligo Town would be a wise move, and with a plethora of galleries and historical sights, is enough to inspire verse in even the hardest of hearts. Beyond the shopping and culture of this vibrant hotspot, the surrounding country is a rugged natural wonder—dominated by flat-top mountains and with Loughs Gill, Arrow, and Key all within driving distance (the latter with a large activity park).
This Escape is for two people.
A €20 supplement applies to selected Saturdays: contact the hotel for details (payable directly to hotel).
Upgrade to a Family Room for a €30 per night supplement (payable directly to hotel).
"Resounding with literary history, Sligo is one of the northwest’s most scenic counties and was the inspiration for poet WB Yeats, whose final resting place is beneath the beautiful Benbulben Mountains."-- Discover Ireland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by February 28, 2014
- A €20 supplement applies to selected Saturdays, paid direct to hotel, contact the hotel directly for more information
- Not valid on December 24 2013 - January 2 2014; January 25 2014; February 1, 14-15, 28 2014; (Limited availability in December)
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Double Room; upgrades to a Family Room available for a €30 supplement per night, subject to availability, paid direct to merchant
- No dogs allowed
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Double Room, Daily Breakfast, Box of Chocolates in Room, Full Use of Leisure Facilities, Late 1 p.m. Checkout, Complimentary Wi-Fi and Parking
- Check in 3pm; check out 1pm
- Present printed voucher upon arrival (smartphone vouchers will not be accepted)
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call +353 (0)71 9190400 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • Enjoy By February 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings