All-Inclusive Beachfront Resort on Mexico's Caribbean
BlueBay Grand Esmeralda • Playa del Carmen, Mexico
- An All-Inclusive Four-Night ($550), Five-Night ($688), or Six-Night ($825) Stay for Two in a Deluxe Garden View Room from Now to June 30 or from September 1 to December 23, 2014
- Or, an All-Inclusive Four-Night ($600), Five-Night ($750), or Six-Night ($900) Stay for Two in a Deluxe Garden View Room from July 1 to August 31, 2014
- Inclusive of Meals, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Taxes, and Fees
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
This all-inclusive, award-winning Playa del Carmen resort overlooking the Caribbean is home to six restaurants, three swimming pools, and a variety of leisure activities.
Cancun can have the high-rises: Playa del Carmen proves that a city need not mar the Riviera Maya skyline to be cosmopolitan. An eclectic mix of European-style boutiques, Asian restaurants, and Latin dance clubs line the sidewalks of Playa's easily walkable downtown, while a collection of low-slung resorts hugs the town's curvaceous coast. White-sand beaches, underwater caves, and ancient limestone ruins all add to the allure that draws jet-setters and families alike.
An amenity-laden playground surrounded by dense mangroves, the BlueBay Grand Esmeralda caters to travelers' every need within its expansive grounds. Deluxe Garden View Rooms boast Maya-inspired dark wood furnishings, flat-screen televisions, and a balcony or terrace overlooking the jungle. Three on-site swimming pools back up to a private beach lined with thatched umbrellas, and a 2,500-square-meter spa pampers guests with everything from Swedish massages to steam baths. In addition, a volleyball court, tennis court, and movie theater offer other options for leisure.
Start your morning by savoring international flavors that include huevos rancheros and coffee at the Hot Baking Company. Then wander the cobblestone sidewalks in search of artisan treasures, like the chocolate body bars at Ah Cacao, before retiring for an afternoon siesta. Channel your inner caballero during a sunset horseback ride on the beach with Rancho Punta Venado, or party the evening away at CoCo Bongo, a musical revue inspired by styles as diverse as samba and Sinatra.
Check out the BlueBay Grand Esmeralda on YouTube
"It was an amazing experience. The staff was so nice, and the food, the amenities, and the overall stay get my vote as the best all-inclusive vacation a person could hope for."-- LivingSocial Member
"This is one of the nicest all-inclusive hotels I have ever stayed in. The staff is wonderful, the rooms are modern and clean and have lots of amenities... The pools were great, and the food even better! You can't go wrong with BlueBay!"-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; max occupancy is 4 and can be 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children 11 and under
- Children 3 and under stay for free, ages 4-12 are each $35 per night and ages 12 and older are each $62 per night and considered adults
- All-Inclusive of Meals, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Taxes, Gratuities and Fees
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 23, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2014 • Enjoy By December 23, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings