Dive In: Seaside Adventure at a Puerto Rico Resort
Rincon Beach Resort • Anasco, Puerto Rico
- A Four-Night Stay for Two Adults and Two Children 15 or Younger in a Deluxe Double Room and a $100 Dining Credit, Sundays through Thursdays ($579) or Any Day of the Week ($699) Between November 6 and December 20
- Or, a Four-Night Stay for Two Adults and Two Children 15 or Younger in a Deluxe Double Room and a $100 Dining Credit, Sundays through Thursdays ($679) or Any Day of the Week ($738) Between January 18 and April 15
- Or, a Six-Night Stay for Two Adults and Two Children 15 or Younger in a Deluxe Double Room and a $150 Dining Credit, Any Day of the Week Between November 6 and December 20 ($999) or Between January 18 and April 15, 2015 ($1,109)
- Two Glasses of Rum Punch
- One-Hour Kayak Rental
- Welcome Tote Bag
Enjoy a quiet beachfront location—plus the best in Caribbean food, drink, and adventure—at this award-winning resort overlooking the Bay of Añasco.
Some of the world's best surfing, diving, snorkeling, kayaking, and whale watching: It's all right here in the 85-degree waters of Puerto Rico's Bay of Añasco. On the western edge of this Caribbean island, far from the high-rises of San Juan, Rincon Beach Resort affords visitors a half-jungle, half-sea, and totally mellow experience in America's oft-forgotten commonwealth. And you won't even need a passport to get there.
This award-winning hotel features a free-form infinity pool with a Jacuzzi that overlooks the sea, two bars—including a swim-up bar—and two restaurants, Brasas and Pelican Beachfront Grill. You'll be staying in a Deluxe Double Room—equipped with A/C and a flat-screen cable TV—and you'll be treated to a one-hour kayak rental, two glasses of rum punch at Splash Bar, and a Rincon beach bag.
Commonly referred to as "the surfing capital of the Caribbean," the west coast of Puerto Rico is home to endless world-class surf spots, ranging from mellow beach breaks to ripping point breaks. While lessons are available for beginners, those who want to enjoy the Caribbean without a board have several choices as well. After your kayak rental, try snorkeling in Desecheo National Wildlife Refuge, where some of the clearest water in the world breeds a rainbow of sea life living among the protected coral reefs.
For those who simply want to enjoy the ocean view without getting in, there are endless options, from horseback riding on tropical, seaside trails or exploring Rio Camuy Cave Park (the third-largest cave system in the world) to visiting the Arecibo Observatory—home of the world's largest radio telescope.
For additional information, visit Rincon Beach Resort on Facebook.
"It's a bit off the beaten path, but that's part of the allure of this oceanfront resort. The South Seas-style décor begins in the high-ceilinged lobby, where comfy sofas invite you to enjoy the view through the Royal Poinciana trees."-- Read Fodor's Review of Rincon Beach Resort
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made. Once your reservation is confirmed you will have 48 hours to make any changes or cancel. After 48 hours the reservation will be considered final and no more changes or cancellations are allowed; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Includes Two Glasses of Rum Punch, a One-Hour Kayak Rental, and a Welcome Tote Bag
- Children allowed
- Airfare not included
- 9% Government Tax and 11% Resort Fee not included; payable directly to the property at booking
- All taxes, fees and upgrade payments are due at booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Voucher may redeemed during blackout dates for an additional $50 per night: subject to availability, taxes and fees
- Blackout date(s): November 27 -29; February 14–21, 2015; April 1-5
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 15, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2015 • Enjoy By April 15, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings