Sangre de Cristo Mountain Views at a Santa Fe Lodge
The Lodge at Santa Fe • Santa Fe, NM
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Traditional King or Double Room ($69)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Junior King or Double Suite with Breakfast and a Bottle of Wine ($109)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Three Nights
Take a break from the same old vacation spots with a stay in the City Different for under $100.
Santa Fe is practically picture-perfect—which is why it's been a haven and source of inspiration for visual artists like Georgia O'Keefe and Eliot Porter. No wonder The Atlantic dubbed it one of the "most artistic cities in America." Meanwhile, Santa Fe's culinary scene is nothing to sneeze at, boasting not only excellent restaurants, which make use of fresh seasonal ingredients from the popular farmers' market, but also many food-focused events, from ArtFeast to Restaurant Week. Visitors will even find wine to love about 15 minutes north of town, at Estrella Del Norte Vineyard.
The Lodge at Santa Fe's hilltop perch provides guests with stunning views and space to savor the city's notably clean air. Southwestern décor highlights the lodge's interior, with original artwork covering the walls and floors in a tasteful Navajo design. Guest rooms are appointed with Anasazi-inspired, handcrafted furniture, along with amenities like cable TV and Wi-Fi. Each Junior Suite is equipped with a king bed, a large sitting area, a full bath with marble vanity, and a microwave and refrigerator. Suite stays also include complimentary parking and a shuttle to the Santa Fe Plaza, the city's historic park where culture and commerce collide.
"Great staff, great food, beautiful surroundings. Thank you!!!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - February 27, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): October 2-4, 9-11, 2014; November 27-29, 2014; December 21-31, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 27, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 27, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 27, 2015 • Enjoy By February 27, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings