A Quiet Retreat in Texas Hill Country
Firefly Inn Bed and Breakfast • New Braunfels, TX
- A One-Night Stay for Two in the Persimmon Suite or Evening Primrose Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($79)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Persimmon Suite or Evening Primrose Suite, Fridays through Sundays ($219)
- Combine One-Night Stay Vouchers to Stay for Up to Five Nights
Water, water everywhere: This B&B near Canyon Lake is only 20 minutes from New Braunfels' famous water park.
The heart of Hill Country doesn't seem the most likely place for a water recreation destination, but that's what Texans love about Canyon Lake and New Braunfels. Rolling slopes and the Guadalupe River—with a little help from the Army Corps of Engineers—teamed up to create Canyon Lake in the 1960s. This tall glass of water (125 feet deep at its maximum) sits in the midst of hills replete with hiking, biking, and horseback trails, as well as golf courses, vineyards, and charming small towns. Rent a boat for a day on the lake, cast a line from the 24-hour fishing dock, or drift down the Guadalupe in an inner tube—all while enjoying views of the live oaks and bluebonnets dotting the river banks.
For an off-the-beaten-path retreat, head 20 minutes north of the bustle of New Braunfels to find Firefly Inn Bed and Breakfast. Here, the spacious suites feature full kitchens, whirlpool tubs, porch swings, and private decks. The rooms also feature unique touches like cathedral ceilings, stained-glass windows, antique armoires, and four-poster beds. Stroll through the garden where you'll spot butterflies, birds, and the occasional deer. Take a dip in the outdoor hot tub or kick back in a wicker chair on the sprawling front porch. Best of all, you'll wake to a full homemade breakfast delivered to your door, preparing you for a day of adventure in New Braunfels or on the shores of Canyon Lake.
"A wonderful experience with great hosts and fantastic breakfast!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per customer, additional as gifts; weekday vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - May 17, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property; adult supervision is required at all times
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Blackout date(s): March 7-22, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 17, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 17, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 17, 2014 • Enjoy By May 17, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings