Luxury Reigns at this Historic Wisconsin Resort
The Four Seasons Island Resort • Pembine, WI
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Premium King or Double Queen Suite, Sundays through Thursdays from Now to May 22 ($79)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Premium King or Double Queen Suite, Fridays and Saturdays from Now to May 22 ($209) or Sundays through Thursdays from May 27 to July 31 ($219)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Premium King or Double Queen Suite, Fridays and Saturdays from May 27 to July 31 ($269)
- Daily Continental Breakfast for Two
- Two Cocktails
A sprawling hideaway in the North Woods, this historic resort offers spacious suites with full kitchens, and on-site amenities include a golf course, day spa, steakhouse, and more.
The Menominee Rivers cuts through dense forests, forming the border between Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Tucked into the crook of a river bend, Miscauno Island is a self-contained slice of the wild north woods. It also happens to be home to The Four Seasons Island Resort, a spectacular hideaway with history dating back to 1905. During the first half of the 20th century, the resort became a favorite of wealthy industrialists, socialites, and occasionally mob bosses seeking respite from the scrutiny of big city Chicago. Today, in spite of thoroughly modern appointments and amenities, it stands as a monument to the rarified elegance of a bygone era.
One-Bedroom Premium Suites are outfitted with one king or two queen beds in the bedroom, as well as an en-suite bathroom and separate living area. In the main room, you'll find a full kitchen equipped with a stove, microwave, and refrigerator. A dining table separates the kitchen from the living room, which leads out to a private porch or balcony. Gracious, traditional décor creates a warm and inviting atmosphere, while cable TV and high-speed Internet keep you connected.
Lovely as the accommodations are, they're hardly the resort's only assets. In fact, this sprawling property is home to a nine-hole, par-34 golf course with two serious water hazards: the Menominee and Miscauno Rivers (also home to some world-class small-mouth bass fishing). Active travelers will also enjoy the tennis courts; bike, kayak, and canoe rentals for exploring the area; hundreds of miles of ATV trails; and nightly ghost tours. It's not hard to relax at the on-site day spa, indoor pool, and sauna. And last, but certainly not least, The Four Season Steakhouse specializes in prime cuts of meat as well as seafood and pasta, while the adjoining lounge serves up local microbrews and cocktails and hosts live music on weekend nights.
"In a word, it was grand! Our queen suite was large, comfortable, and well-appointed. The beds were comfortable and the bathroom roomy. The hotel overall was very, very clean and beautifully maintained. I look forward to returning."-- Hotels.com
"Service was impeccable, food was outstanding at all venues, the grounds were beautiful, and we had a wonderful time. First-class all around! We will definitely be back."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Options A and C valid for stays now through May 22, 2014
- Options B and D valid for stays May 27 through July 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing reservations, meetings, wedding parties, or room block reservations
- Voucher includes two cocktails and daily upgraded continental breakfast
- Drink tickets good for house wine, martini, or cocktail
- Upgraded continental breakfast includes eggs, sausage, waffles, donuts, bagels, bread, yogurt, cereal, granola, fresh fruit, juice, milk, coffee
- Room types included: Premium King, or Double Queen Suites
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes and $7.95 resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Upgrades to a whirlpool suite available for an additional $25 per night; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Blackout date(s): July 4-5, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 18, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2014 • Enjoy By July 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings