Zion: Heaven on Earth for Nature-Lovers
Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort • Zion National Park, UT
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Cowboy Cabin, Sundays through Thursdays ($119) or Fridays and Saturdays ($149)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Cabin Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($219) or Fridays and Saturdays ($299)
- Four Recreation Vouchers
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Magnificent in its pristine vastness, this Zion National Park resort promises all manner of adventure, from ATV tours to canyoneering.
The 4,000-acre Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort is brimming with natural beauty and abundant wildlife. It sits on the border of Zion National Park, after all, where the landscape varies from sheer red cliffs to lush sprawling valleys to narrow slot canyons that would make an elevator shaft seem spacious. The park is also home to Kolob Arch, the third-largest natural span in the world. And at about 6,500 feet above sea level with Vegas sitting three hours away, it's an excellent place from which to view the heavens. That is, if you don't feel like you're already there.
Each cabin is equipped with a queen-size bunk bed or regular queen, a pullout sofa, and a porch. Cabin Suites boast a private bathroom, satellite TV, front room, and wet bar, while the Cowboy Cabin offers access to a shared bathroom with showers. From the simple comfort of your quaint cabin porch, view an outsize sunset and wake up to the mystical tranquility of the forested plateau in morning.
Best of all, the resort offers recreation vouchers you can use toward a variety of outdoor adventures. Check out the activities offered and the number of vouchers required for each here.
"Fantastic place for a quiet weekend getaway or a family vacation! The amenities are too numerous to list, and there's something for everyone. The food is phenomenal!"-- LivingSocial Member
"The staff is awesome, the activities are enjoyable, and the view is spectacular. I recommend this spot to all of our friends and can't wait to come back!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through November 20, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes 4 activity vouchers and daily continental breakfast for 2
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 4 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $5 per person/night
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 20, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 20, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 20, 2014 • Enjoy By November 20, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings