A Gourmet Weekend in Virginia Hunt Country
Cheesecake Farms • Sumerduck, VA
get it now to save even moreclose
- A One-Night Stay for Two on Saturdays, with a Light Breakfast Check-In Between 9 and 11 a.m. ($195)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two on Fridays and Saturdays, with a Farm House Breakfast on Saturday Morning ($279)
- Gourmet Picnic for Two and Fauquier County Wine Trail Map
- Lavish Hunt Country Sunday Brunch
- Signature Cheesecake to Take Home
Rendezvous with your love to Hunt Country for a weekend full of wine and gourmet food.
Just an hour outside of the nation's capital, Fauquier County has become synonymous with Hunt Country and all things equestrian in Virginia. These rolling hills at the base of the Blue Ridge Mountains host posh polo matches, fox hunts, and vast green pastures. Fine pedigrees aren't confined to the stables, though; peek inside one of the historic manor homes set back from the road and you'll find an affluent society seeking simplicity in the countryside.
Your stay at Cheesecake Farms, in the rural village of Sumerduck, will prove every bit as delicious as it sounds. For 20 years, innkeeper Karla Seidita brought fame to Fredericksburg with her bakery, Karla's Great Cheesecakes. Like all legends, her cheesecakes have lived on even after she retired to the farm a few years ago. You'll delight in them, among other culinary treats, at this one-of-a-kind B&B. Karla cooks with locally raised and produced foods, many of which are grown on her own farm. Her bounty of baked goods is made with unbleached flour, free-range eggs, and creamery butter.
Get to know Missy, Lark, and Frank, your resident equine friends, before taking a a trip to Smith's Antiques, a Sumerduck mainstay since 1959. The area is also home to more than 20 picturesque vineyards, some offering tastings and tours, which you'll be able to navigate with the help of a complimentary map of Fauquier County Wine Trail.
"Very friendly, great atmosphere and the food was amazing. If you miss staying here your taste buds will never forgive you! Why are still reading? Book it now!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through December 19, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Option A (one-night stay): Voucher includes light breakfast upon arrival Saturday for 2, gourmet picnic for 2 with Fauquier County wine trail map, Sunday brunch for 2, and 1 take-home cheesecake
- Option B (two-night stay): Voucher includes farm house breakfast on Saturday for 2, gourmet picnic for 2 with Fauquier County wine trail map, Sunday brunch for 2, and 1 take-home cheesecake
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property for an additional fee per child; please inquire with merchant at time of reservation
- Dogs are allowed for additional fee; please inquire with merchant at time of reservation
- Check-in: 9 a.m. - 11 p.m. for Option A (one-night stay)
- Check-in: 3 p.m. - 6 p.m. for Option B (two-night stay)
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 19, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 7, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2014 • Enjoy By December 19, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms