Virginia Is for Wine Lovers
The Inn at Vineyards Crossing • Hume, VA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a King Room with Private Bath, Sundays through Thursdays ($275) or Fridays and Saturdays ($318)
- Daily Gourmet Breakfast Prepared by a Chef
- Philip Carter Winery Tour
- Fireside Basket of Local Artisan Cheese, Charcuterie, Chutney, Chocolates, and a Wine Education and Appreciation Class in the King Carter Suite for Two
Reconnect with a romantic retreat for two—plus a winery tour and gift basket—at this inn in Virginia Wine Country.
The quiet village of Hume sits at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains in Fauquier County, Virginia. Thriving grape vines cover its rolling green hills, making the area a wine aficionado's paradise. No matter what time of year you visit, horseback riding and winery tours are the most popular pastimes. Nature lovers can stop on the Goose Creek Bridge to watch the sunset as it reflects off the rippling water. For history buffs, Civil War battlefields are also nearby.
The Inn at Vineyards Crossing offers an intimate experience in Hume. Its two historic buildings provide access to beautifully landscaped grounds featuring a quiet English garden and an outdoor pool. The historic Tavern, built in 1787, retains its colonial character with hewn pine floorboards, chestnut log walls, and three stone fireplaces for chilly nights. Suites are decorated with unique touches like wrought-iron bed frames and claw-foot bathtubs, not to mention modern conveniences like large flat-screen TVs.
"The stay at the Inn was very special, and Chef Josh's breakfast creations were beyond my imagination. The Philip Carter winery tour was wonderful as well, and our hostess, Emily, was knowledgeable and gracious."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 5 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through March 31, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily gourmet breakfast prepared by a chef, Philip Carter Winery tour, fireside basket of local artisan cheese, charcuterie, chutney, chocolates, and a wine education and appreciation class in the King Carter Suite for 2
- Basket, cutting board, and blanket must be returned at the end of visit to Philip Carter
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): November 27-29, 2014; December 24-25, 2014; December 31, 2014; January 1, 2015; February 14-16, 2015; February 20, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • Enjoy By March 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings