Escape to Another Era in Historic Milford
Hotel Fauchère • Milford, PA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room, Fridays or Saturdays ($189) or Sundays through Thursdays ($172)
- Breakfast for Two at The Delmonico Room
- Appetizers for Two at Bar Louis
- Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Four Nights
Historic boutique hotel less than two hours from New York City.
Not many towns can boast of a fantastic fluviarchy—also known as a network of waterfalls—but then again, Milford is no ordinary village. Planned after the Revolutionary War as a respite from Philadelphia, it's been called "the prettiest county seat in America" for its tree-lined streets and cupola-capped Victorian buildings, all nestled in one of the greenest counties east of the Rockies. About a 90-minute drive from Manhattan, city slickers escape on the weekends to kayak the Delaware River and hunt for antiques in Milford's historic markets, then enjoy cocktails and farm-to-table cuisine at one of the town's many stylish restaurants.
A lovingly restored Italianate building on the National Register of Historic Places, Hotel Fauchère has hosted everyone from Andrew Carnegie to both Presidents Roosevelt. Bright, striped awnings hang over the lobby, which displays paintings by the renowned Hudson River School artists. The 16 luxurious rooms feature original hardwood floors, Kiehl's bath amenities, blue stone bathrooms with radiant heat, and feather beds topped with Frette sheets. A conservatory overlooking the hotel garden provides a sunny spot to sip afternoon tea, while the elegant Delmonico Room is a must for its famed eggs Benedict or lobster Newburg. Though it's been delighting guests since 1852, this renovated boutique hotel isn't lacking for modern amenities or luxuries.
"The old charm of the hotel's broad porches, wide-planked floors, and blue Pennsylvania stone accents remains intact, but the towel warmers, fancy Frette linens, and Wi-Fi access in all 16 guest rooms are thoroughly modern."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and May 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Cancellation policy is 14 days prior to check-in. Cancellation within 14 days, voucher is subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Farm tour is weather permitting
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): April 18-19; April 30 - May 1; May 23-26
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 24, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 30, 2014 • Enjoy By May 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings