Victorian-Style Digs on 76 Country Boulevard
Hotel Grand Victorian • Branson, MO
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Deluxe Double Queen Room ($119)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a King Whirlpool Room with One Bottle of Wine and Chocolate-Covered Strawberries ($179)
Traveling to Branson? This impressive hotel is the perfect spot for couples and families alike.
Branson, Missouri, known as the "Live Entertainment Capital of the World," boasts more than 50 theaters, many arrayed along the city's 76 Country Boulevard. Visitors can take in musical revues, concerts, plays and more in an array of venues. There are even riverboats with live music on board. You'll find no shortage of natural wonders, either. The Marvel Cave claims one of the largest cave entry rooms in North America and is surrounded by the rides and attractions of the historic Silver Dollar City. Outdoorsy types can walk, bike, or horseback ride through the scenic green hills of the Ozarks.
The Hotel Grand Victorian lives up to its name with rows of dormers and a prominent cupola. An indoor pool surrounded by arched windows, plus guest rooms accented with glistening marble counter tops—and some with jetted tubs—are just a few of the attractive amenities. And just like in Victorian times, guests can relax in the early afternoon with fresh tea and cookies. The essentials of a more modern era—complimentary wireless Internet, a game center and arcade, and fitness equipment—are all available as well. Relax here, or head outside to see what Branson has to offer.
"We loved this hotel and the everyone that worked there was so friendly. Definitely the first place we'll look to stay at in Branson when we go there again!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per customer, up to 5 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through May 20, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Option B: customers must be 21+ with valid ID to check-in or consume alcohol with room option
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 4 guests (Double Queen rooms) or 2 guests (King Whirlpool rooms); up to 2 additional guests may be added to a King Whirlpool room based on availability and at an additional cost of $10 per person/night
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property; children under the age of 17 are free
- Credit card information required at check-in
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 20, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 6, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 20, 2015 • Enjoy By May 20, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings