Hiking and Cooking in Peru + Flight Options
OneSeed Expeditions •
- A Five-Day Trip to Peru Without Flights ($949 per Person) or a Seven-Day Trip to Peru With Round-Trip International Flights Between Los Angeles and Cusco via Miami ($1,899), Including:
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Three Nights at Inkarri Hostal in Cusco and One Night at La Cabaña or Similar in Aguas Calientes
- Guided Day Hike to Incan Sites in the Sacred Valley
- Cooking Class
- Four Breakfasts and One Lunch
- Ground Transportation Between All Sites
- Airline Taxes and Fuel Surcharges, Entrance Admissions, and Hotel Fees
- Medical and Evacuation Insurance
- 10% of Trip Cost Is Invested in Local Peruvian Entrepreneurs via OneSeed Microfinance Fund
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Hike the Sacred Valley, tour Machu Picchu, and take a cooking class from a local chef: This seven-day adventure is yours for the taking.
If vine-veiled temples and mysterious ancient empires ignite your imagination, Peru is the place for you. Here, steamy jungle pathways wind along mountain ridges en route to some of the world's most mind-blowing ruins. Home to the snow-capped Andes, the lush Amazon Basin, and a desert-dusted coastline, this South American country is packed with wildlife—exotic beasts like pumas, llamas, and giant anacondas call the "Land of the Incas" home. Join them—and OneSeed Expeditions—on this seven-day trip to Cusco, the Sacred Valley, and Machu Picchu.
Depart the United States for Peru.
Upon arrival to the airport in Cusco, a OneSeed staff member will be there to greet you and take you to your hostel, located in the charming historic district of San Blas. The lodge is centrally located only a few minutes' walk from the Plaza de Armas and the beautiful, bustling town center. Meet your expedition group for orientation at 5 p.m.
Overnight at Inkarri Hostal.
Head out into the Sacred Valley for a day hike to Maras, Moray, and Salineras. Check out the impressive Inca ruins that have been standing for more than 500 years. Get a chance to visit the village of Pisac, where you'll stop by a traditional market and see the Citadel of Pisac on a guided tour. Return to Cusco for the night.
Overnight at Inkarri Hostal. Breakfast provided.
Get a taste of Peru this morning with a cooking class hosted by a local restaurant owner. Learn to prepare some of Peru's famous dishes on your own. With a full stomach, head to the train station to catch the train to Aguas Calientes, the charming town at the base of Machu Picchu.
Overnight at La Cabaña or similar. Breakfast and lunch provided.
After an early breakfast, depart for Machu Picchu. The bus takes about 20 minutes, with the option of hiking about 90 minutes. The goal is to get to Machu Picchu as early as possible to avoid the crowds and have the best chance to enjoy its beauty, mystery, and magic in peace. You'll receive a guided tour for about two and a half hours followed by free time to explore the site on your own. Meet in Aguas Calientes in the afternoon to board the train back to Cusco for one final night.
Overnight at Inkarri Hostal. Breakfast provided.
International flights depart.
Arrive back in the United States.
Land-only tour start date:
8/14/15, 9/25/15, 10/9/15, 10/16/15, 4/1/16, 4/8/16, 5/13/16 ($949)
Los Angeles (LAX) departures:
8/13/15, 9/24/15, 10/8/15, 10/15/15, 3/31/16, 4/7/16, 5/12/16 ($1,899)
Priced per person based on double occupancy; see fine print.
• Contact OneSeed Expeditions by July 16 to book your trip
• The land-only options do not include airfare
• Traveling solo? The single-occupancy fee is $200, paid to OneSeed Expeditions
• Ten percent of your purchase will be invested in local entrepreneurs via OneSeed Expeditions' microfinance fund
About OneSeed Expeditions
"Travel can accomplish real and meaningful good." That's the motto at OneSeed Expeditions, founded by a group of former teachers, researchers, and guides. More than just a tour provider, this four-year-old social enterprise seeks to improve the lives of locals in each of five destinations in which tours are offered. By exploring the world with OneSeed, which invests 10 percent of total revenue in local entrepreneurs, you're helping this mission come to fruition. And because OneSeed Expeditions puts a premium on environmental, economic, and social sustainability, you can rest easy knowing your personal travels are doing a world of good.
Amazing company. 10% of investment goes to microfinance, and the LivingSocial deal provides a great price.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- When purchasing and gifting vouchers please list name as it is listed on their passport
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by July 16, 2015 to make booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes double-occupancy accomodations for 3 nights at Inkarri Hostal in Cusco and 1 night at La Cabaña or similar in Aguas Calientes; guided day hike to Incan Sites in the Sacred Valley; cooking class; 4 breakfasts and 1 lunch; ground transportation between all sites; airline taxes and fuel surcharges, entrance admissions, and hotel fees; and medical and evacuation insurance
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Double occupancy: rates are per person based on double occupancy (2 people sharing a room). Each of 2 guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the property. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $200
- Merchant cancellation policy applies. For more information, please visit oneseedexpeditions.com/ultimate-machu-picchu/
- All discounted and promotional offers made through third-party partners are 100% non-refundable; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Passport required; visa obtained upon arrival for U.S. and Canadian passport holders
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination.
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- 10% of trip cost goes to OneSeed Microfinance Fund for investment in local entrepreneurs
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 16, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 16, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 16, 2015 • Enjoy By July 16, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings