Campsites & Cottages That Cater to Fun-Loving Families
Wagon Wheel RV Resort & Campground • Old Orchard Beach, ME
- A Two-Night ($50) or Seven-Night ($129) Stay for Two Adults and Four Children at a RV Site with Full Hook-Up
- Or, a Two-Night ($129) or Seven-Night ($299) Stay for Two Adults and Four Children in a Cottage
Soak up the sun and feel the ocean breeze at this RV resort and campground in Old Orchard Beach.
Old Orchard Beach has all the makings of a storybook family vacation—white sand beaches, old-school amusement parks, and campsites prime for outdoor adventure. For heart-pumping roller coasters and kid-friendly carousels, take a trip to Palace Playland—New England's only seaside amusement park. On hot days, cool off at Splashtown USA, a nearby water park with 20 slides and pools. Pitch a tent among the pines at one of the local campgrounds, and roast marshmallows over a fire. Of course, the main event is the beach, where you can stroll the wooden pier lined with souvenir shops and carnival-style treats or swim in Saco Bay.
Post up under a shaded tree and settle in for a stay at Wagon Wheel RV Resort & Campground. Situated near the sands of Old Orchard Beach, this campground features a laid-back atmosphere with full hook-up service and quaint cottages. The RV sites can accommodate RVs up to 40-feet long with room for slideouts, and include picnic tables, fire rings, and Wi-Fi Internet access. There are three recently renovated bathhouses and on-site laundry facilities as well. If you're looking for more privacy, opt for a one-bedroom cottage that fits up to two adults and four children. It comes with a fully equipped kitchen, two flat-screen TVs, a private bathroom, queen-size bed, sleeper sofa, and a loft.
Rent a golf cart and zip around the property's many amenities. Take the kids to the newly renovated playground (or the splash pad opening in spring 2014) followed by a game of volleyball, basketball, or horseshoes. As the sun goes down, gather around your fire pit for some storytelling.
"We have been camping here for two seasons now and it's a wonderful place! I can't say enough about the improvements they've made over the last year. They have wonderful staff and it's a great family environment. We love it!"-- Facebook Review
"This is a beautiful campground with lots to do. The staff is amazing with all the activities they come up with for the kids. Very, very clean and a great place for family fun!"-- Facebook Review
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between May 1 and June 19 and from September 2 to October 15, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by calling the Sun RV Resorts Call Center and cannot be made online
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made. Voucher is forfeited for all cancelations
- Rates based on 2 adults and 4 children; maximum of 6 guests per RV site or Cottage
- Additional fees apply for additional guests; it is $12 per adult per night over initial 2 covered in rate
- Check-in time for RV sites is 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. for Cottages; checkout for both is 11 a.m.
- RV sites include full hook up; subject to availability
- Pet, visitor and other fees may apply; contact property with questions
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): May 23-26, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 15, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 15, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 15, 2014 • Enjoy By October 15, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings