Campsites & Cottages That Cater to Fun-Loving Families
Wagon Wheel RV Resort & Campground • Old Orchard Beach, ME
- A Two-Night ($50) or Seven-Night ($129) Stay for Two Adults and Four Children at a RV Site with Full Hook-Up
- Or, a Two-Night ($129) or Seven-Night ($299) Stay for Two Adults and Four Children in a Cottage
Soak up the sun and feel the ocean breeze at this RV resort and campground in Old Orchard Beach.
Old Orchard Beach has all the makings of a storybook family vacation—white sand beaches, old-school amusement parks, and campsites prime for outdoor adventure. For heart-pumping roller coasters and kid-friendly carousels, take a trip to Palace Playland—New England's only seaside amusement park. On hot days, cool off at Splashtown USA, a nearby water park with 20 slides and pools. Pitch a tent among the pines at one of the local campgrounds, and roast marshmallows over a fire. Of course, the main event is the beach, where you can stroll the wooden pier lined with souvenir shops and carnival-style treats or swim in Saco Bay.
Post up under a shaded tree and settle in for a stay at Wagon Wheel RV Resort & Campground. Situated near the sands of Old Orchard Beach, this campground features a laid-back atmosphere with full hook-up service and quaint cottages. The RV sites can accommodate RVs up to 40-feet long with room for slideouts, and include picnic tables, fire rings, and Wi-Fi Internet access. There are three recently renovated bathhouses and on-site laundry facilities as well. If you're looking for more privacy, opt for a one-bedroom cottage that fits up to two adults and four children. It comes with a fully equipped kitchen, two flat-screen TVs, a private bathroom, queen-size bed, sleeper sofa, and a loft.
Rent a golf cart and zip around the property's many amenities. Take the kids to the newly renovated playground (or the splash pad opening in spring 2014) followed by a game of volleyball, basketball, or horseshoes. As the sun goes down, gather around your fire pit for some storytelling.
"We have been camping here for two seasons now and it's a wonderful place! I can't say enough about the improvements they've made over the last year. They have wonderful staff and it's a great family environment. We love it!"-- Facebook Review
"This is a beautiful campground with lots to do. The staff is amazing with all the activities they come up with for the kids. Very, very clean and a great place for family fun!"-- Facebook Review
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between May 1 and June 19 and from September 2 to October 15, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by calling the Sun RV Resorts Call Center and cannot be made online
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made. Voucher is forfeited for all cancelations
- Rates based on 2 adults and 4 children; maximum of 6 guests per RV site or Cottage
- Additional fees apply for additional guests; it is $12 per adult per night over initial 2 covered in rate
- Check-in time for RV sites is 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. for Cottages; checkout for both is 11 a.m.
- RV sites include full hook up; subject to availability
- Pet, visitor and other fees may apply; contact property with questions
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): May 23-26, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 15, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 15, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 15, 2014 • Enjoy By October 15, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings