Summer Fun at a Lakeside Pennsylvania Inn
The Inn at Starlight Lake & Restaurant • Starlight, PA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Main House Room, Skylight Cottage Room, or Lakeside Cottage Room, Sundays through Thursdays from Now to September 6 ($99)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Main House Room, Skylight Cottage Room, or Lakeside Cottage Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($81) or Fridays and Saturdays ($90) from September 7 to November 26
- Full American Breakfast for Two
- $20 Dinner Credit at the On-Site Restaurant
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Two Nights
Welcoming guests for 105 years, this inn and restaurant promises a simple retreat on secluded Starlight Lake.
On a glacial lake in the Pennsylvania Highlands lies the town of Starlight, about two and a half hours from New York City. Surrounded by rolling hills, woods, and lakes, the town offers the perfect country retreat. In the summer, you'll find visitors swimming, fishing, and canoeing on the lake, or hitting the nearby hiking trails for a rendezvous with nature.
Mere steps from the water, The Inn at Starlight Lake & Restaurant has hosted visitors to Starlight Lake for 105 years. Here, your thermostat is an open window and there are no TVs to disturb you. Wi-Fi, however, is included free of charge, though cell service is limited. You'll stay in the Main House, Skylight Cottage, or Lakeside Cottage in rooms outfitted with comfortable beds and private baths. Each morning, wake to a full American breakfast in the on-site restaurant, then set out for a day around the lake. All guests enjoy complimentary use of lake boats, tennis courts, bicycles, and hiking trails. Or, if you'd prefer to stay close to home, opt for a game of pool, ping pong, or shuffleboard in the game room.
In the evening, make use of your $20 dining credit at the restaurant, which features a full bar and a menu of globally influenced fare crafted by a seasoned veteran of the culinary arts. Start with locally smoked trout and a caprese salad followed by roast duckling with a orange-honey-balsamic glaze, or Dijon-crusted New Zealand rack of lamb with Parmesan rice.
"Excellent view of the lake, quiet and peaceful. A must if you are traveling through northeastern Pennsylvania and want to [stay] in a cabin or inn with excellent meals."-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Includes full American Breakfast for two and a $20 credit towards dinner at the onsite restaurant
- Restaurant credit valid for dinner only and excludes alcohol; subject to availability
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- In lieu of gratuity, a 15% service charge will be added to the room rate; credit cards are accepted
- All rates include full use of the facilities including lake boats, tennis courts, bicycles and hiking; subject to availability
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 26, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 26, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 26, 2014 • Enjoy By November 26, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings