Warm Hospitality by The Mighty Cliffs of Moher
Hotel Doolin • Clare, Ireland
- One- (£59) or Two-Night (£95) Stay for Two in Double Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Hot Drink on Arrival
- Irish Brown Bread to Take Home
- Fresh Pastries in Room
- Glass of Home Brewed Doolin Beer Each
- Tickets for Two to Cliffs of Moher
- Late Checkout
- Availability All Seven Days of the Week
County Clare is known for two things—spectacular scenery, and traditional Irish music—and the little village of Doolin is at the heart of both. A stone's throw from the breathtaking Cliffs of Moher and on the edge of the Burren National Park, the coastal hotspot is loved for the traditional tunes played every night in its pubs. Whether you're a fan of blustery walks with fantastic views or good old heritage music while you knock back a few brews, this week's Escape to Hotel Doolin will make you want to burst into song.
An overnight stay for two people in a double room at the friendly, welcoming venue is £59 (up to a £142.23 value). Alternatively, stay for two nights for £95 (up to a £221.56 value). You'll stay in a spacious, contemporary room complete with sumptuous bed, desk area, TV, Wi-Fi, and en suite with lavish Organic Voya toiletries made with seaweed hand-harvested off the West Coast.
A hot drink will beckon you indoors on arrival, and in your room you'll discover fresh pastries awaiting. Your inclusive breakfast at the elegant Chervil Restaurant will hit all the right notes, too: expect to be left reeling by expertly prepared dishes made not only with organic and local produce, but ingredients home-grown right in the hotel grounds. For a little souvenir of your time in Doolin you'll take home half a loaf of homemade Irish brown bread.
Tickets to the humbling Cliffs of Moher are included with your stay—between the sheer immense heights, crashing waves, and legendary O'Brien's Tower, you'll be writing your own ballads about your visit before you know it. For an evening of stepdancing to the likes of fiddles, flutes, and uillean pipes though, it's got to be the hotel's own Fitzpatrick's Bar, where your first glass of home-brewed beer each (or a glass of wine) is on the house. You can stay up as long as you like, too, since we know late checkout is enough to make you want to do a little jig of your own.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
"Clare’s charming villages reel you in with atmospheric local pubs, excellent traditional music, and laid-back locals, while the county is a hive of outdoor activity with watersports, surfing, angling, golf, horse riding, walking, and cycling."-- Discover Ireland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 13, 2014
- Not valid on February 14, 15, 21, 22 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Double or Family Room
- Children allowed, meals charged accordingly, contact merchant directly for more information
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£59) or Two-Night (£95) Stay for Two in Double Room, Daily Breakfast, Hot Drink on Arrival, Irish Brown Bread to Take Home, Fresh Pastries in Room, Glass of Home Brewed Doolin Beer Each, Tickets for Two to Cliffs of Moher, Late Checkout, Availability All Seven Days of the Week
- Check in 2pm; check out 2pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call +353 65 707 4111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 13, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 11, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 13, 2014 • Enjoy By March 13, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings