A Flurry of Activity in Vail Valley
Manor Vail Lodge • Vail, CO
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Studio Condominium from Now to October 1 ($239)
- Or, from October 2 to November 8 ($219)
- Or, from November 24 to December 6 ($299)
Defrost your sense of adventure and chill out with this week's two-night Escape to Manor Vail Lodge.
You and your snow bunny will spend two nights in a studio condominium overlooking the sights of Vail, Colorado between now and October 1 ($239), October 2 and November 8 ($219), or November 24 and December 6 ($299).
Set just a snowball's throw away from the area's most popular attractions—including Vail Mountain and Vail Village—the location is perfect for adventure seekers and seasoned shoppers. You can stir up a flurry of fun on the property, which features two outdoor heated pools and four hot tubs. Or, melt away stress with a massage at The Spa for an additional fee.
Vail is the nation's largest ski resort by area, so put any reservations about your abilities on ice and hit the slopes while you are here. The lodge is situated right at the base of Golden Peak, so you can hop on Chair 6 and be on the back bowls in no time.
"For terrain, Vail is our favorite mountain in the state," Lonely Planet says. "Wide open and immense, the back bowls (which cater to intermediate and expert skiers) are nothing short of spectacular, especially on a powder day. Locals must agree, because they flock here by the SUV-load each weekend."
Even if the slopes aren't open yet, you can still spend your day in a perfect storm of activity. Take in the fresh mountain air with some fly-fishing, biking, or hiking. Or, plow through a good book in front of the fireplace with a cup of hot chocolate.
In the evening, head to Sweet Basil for dinner. Request a window table at the Zagat-rated restaurant and enjoy New American dishes like sea scallop crudo and grilled Colorado lamb T-bones. If you prefer something more casual, head to hot spot Vendetta's for pizza and beer.
Don't wait until hell freezes over to bundle up your belongings and Escape to the Rocky Mountains.
"Manor Vail is a great place to stay—quiet, out of the way, yet less than a five-minute walk from Vail Village. It is adjacent to the bike/walk/run trail and is also on the bus route."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers may not be combined
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Reservations can be made Monday - Friday 8am-7pm and Saturday - Sunday 8am – 4pm
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of one week applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 11/9-11/23
- Double occupancy in the studios
- Tax and service charge in the amount of 14.8% will be collected at time of booking
- Incidental charges including parking at $10/day will be collected at time of check-out
- All deal components must be redeemed during one visit
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 6, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 6, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 6, 2011 • Enjoy By December 6, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings