Self-Catering Stay in Galway
Self-Catering Apartments in Galway • Galway, Ireland
- Five- (£165) or Seven-Night (£199) Self-Catering Stay for Up to Four People
- Each Unit Features; Fitted Kitchen, Cooker, Microwave, Crockery, Cooking Utensils, and Fridge / Freezer
- Bed Linen Provided
- Broadband Included
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
Admittedly, there are some things in life that are better off kept to yourself—like your real opinion of your best friend's other half, or that bar of chocolate stashed under the sofa. Then there are the things that just aren't as much fun when you end up on your own, like blind dates or this Escape to Galway Bay Holiday Homes. And that's why we're letting you bring a few other people along.
Up to four people will spend five nights at the Gleann Na Rí self-catering apartments and penthouses for £165 (up to a £327.40 value), or seven nights for £199 (up to a £474 value), any day of the week. Whenever you visit, you'll find your accommodation comes complete with two bedrooms (one double bed and two single beds) with linens, living room, dining room, and fitted kitchen with cooker, microwave, crockery, cooking utensils, and fridge-freezer, so you can make yourself right at home. The apartments sit on several acres of mature landscaped grounds where you'll find facilities such as a tennis court, a fast food restaurant, and on-site beautician.
Your self-catering stay is the perfect excuse to make the most of Galway's culinary offerings, such as Ard Bia at Nimmo's, Aniar, Kirwan's Lane, and Finnegan's for Irish eats, Conlons, McDonagh's, Oscar's, and Schooner's on the Bay for seafood, Mustard for veggie and vegan, and Gourmet Tart Co. and Sheridans Cheesemongers delis for do-it-yourself.
It's not just the food that's worth venturing out and making the most of your late midday checkout for: there's the Black Box Theatre, the Galway City Museum, Lynch's Castle, St. Nicholas's Collegiate Church, the Cathedral of Our Lady Assumed into Heaven and St. Nicholas, Galway Cathedral, the James Mitchell Museum, the Kenny Gallery, the Lynch Window, the Menlo Castle ruins, the Nora Barnacle House Museum, Oranmore Castle, the Spanish Arch, Taibhdhearc na Gaillimhe Irish-language theatre, the UNESCO archive of Celtic languages, and Vanda Art Gallery—and that's just for starters. Those looking for something active can head to the Kingfisher Leisure Centre where you will benefit from reduced rates. Festivals in Galway this summer including; Arts Festival, Galway Rowing Regatta, Portumna Forest Marathon, The Galway Sessions, Galway Film Fleadh, Galway Fringe Festival, Cruinniu na mBad Festival.
• This Escape is for up to four people with availability all seven days of the week.
• Electricity is charged at €5 per day.
"The county’s wild landscapes and thriving traditions invariably claim visitors’ hearts, and chances are your first visit won’t be your last."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid from June 3, 2014 - August 31, 2014
- 1 voucher is valid for 4 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by August 31, 2014
- Not valid on July 25 2014 - August 5 2014 inclusive
- Electricity is charged at €5 per day, pay direct to merchant upon arrival
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on 4 people sharing in a Self Catering Apartment
- Children welcome, contact merchant directly for more information
- No dogs allowed
- Broadband is included (Cat 5 cable required), WIFI not included
- Voucher includes: Five- (£165) or Seven-Night (£199) Self-Catering Stay for Up to Four People, Each Unit Features; Fitted Kitchen, Cooker, Microwave, Crockery, Cooking Utensils, and Fridge / Freezer, Bed Linen Provided, Broadband and Electricity Included, Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- Check in 3pm; check out 12pm
- Initial bed linen is provided (Towels are not provided)
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Merchant may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call +353 (0) 91 746000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information if required
- Subject to Gleann na Ri terms and conditions, contact merchant directly for more information
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2014 • Enjoy By August 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings