Gourmet Marco Pierre White Feast Near the North Norfolk Coast
Marco Pierre White The Lifeboat Inn • Norfolk, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Double or Twin Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner on Both Evenings
Looking for a nice coastal break with some serious foodie dining? Then this Escape to Marco Pierre White's The Lifeboat Inn in Thornham, North Norfolk—less than five miles from the Hunstanton coast—is about to come to your rescue.
We see on the horizon a two-night getaway for two at this 16th-century inn for £198 (up to a £418 value)—simply select the date of your stay from the booking calendar. Dive into a double or twin room, many with views out towards the coast, en suite bathrooms, tea and coffee making facilities.
The hero of the hour has to be the menu that comes with your stay:you'll wake up to breakfast each morning, and a settle in for three-course meal on both evenings. Saving your culinary credentials each evening, the restaurant's chefs prepare the freshest of ingredients to order to ensure a most enjoyable dining experience.
Coming to the aid of your attention span, meanwhile, are the many attractions in the Norfolk area: strolling down the Hunstanton coast; birdwatching, cycling, golfing, sailing, and walking on the Broads; museums and country houses such as such as Houghton Hall, Holkham Hall, and the Queens Norfolk residence of Sandringham House and gardens.
• This Escape is for two people.
• There is availability until July 22—select the date of your stay using the booking calendar.
• Children under 2 may stay at no extra charge; children over 2 may stay in an extra bed for £25 per night.
"This rambling, 16th-century smugglers' inn, situated on the edge of a vast expanse of salt marsh, is a short stroll from sweeping beaches, renowned bird reserves, and bracing coastal path walks."-- The AA
the fine print
- Valid from June 18, 2014 to July 22, 2014
- Your booking is made when you select your dates
- Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Once booked, your dates are non transferrable and non refundable
- Must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by July 22, 2014
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Double Room
- Children under 2 stay free of charge; Children over 2 will require extra beds, £25 supplement per night, subject to availability, supplements paid direct to merchant
- Dogs allowed at a charge of £10 per stay, paid direct to merchant
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Double or Twin Room, Daily Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner on Both Evenings
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Merchant may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01485 512 236 for further information if required.
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms