Fairy Tale Dromoland Five-Star Castle Stay
Dromoland Castle Hotel & Country Estate • Clare, Ireland
- Three-Night Stay for Two People in Deluxe Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Gourmet Table D'hôte Dinner in Hotel Restaurant
- €20 Spa Credit Each
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Availability Seven Days a Week
Lose yourself in the untamed landscapes of the West Coast of Ireland. Experience the Wild Atlantic Way, which delivers on every promise of its title as ittraces a path from Donegal in the north—through Limerick, this year's City of Culture—to Cork in the south. Start an adventure you will never want to end! Brought to you by Ireland.com.
Admit it: you've had the fantasy about living in a castle; spending your mornings cantering around the grounds on the back of your steed and the afternoons lounging in the indoor heated pool. Well, daydream no more courtesy of this Escape; to Dromoland Castle Hotel & Country Estate.
Imagine it: two people will stay three nights at the five-star establishment in County Clare for £699 (up to a £1,093.01 value).
The Best Bits
• The opportunity to spend three nights in a fair tale castle.
• A dinner fit for a King or Queen.
Your fanciful accommodation is no less than a Queen Anne room; set in the 18th-century wing of the hotel, it features sumptuous country décor, king-size or twin bed, en suite with slippers and bathrobe, interactive TV with music and movies on demand, and broadband access.
The Food & Drink
No, it's not a figment of your imagination; your package really does include a table d'hôte dinner on one evening of you stay and a sumptuous breakfast come morning. Envision a fine dessert such as warm toffee fudge cake, mixed fruit crumble, citrus cheesecake, or rich chocolate mousse in the Earl of Thomond Restaurant's historic surrounds.
Late check-out at 1 p.m. means there's plenty of time to surrender to such flights of fancy, as well as making other dreams come true: there's archery, clay-pigeon shooting, falconry, fishing, horse riding, shooting, and tennis all in the castle grounds; not to mention Aillwee Cave, Burren Perfumery, Clare Museum, the Cliffs of Moher, Doolin, Ennis, Glór Irish Music Centre, Lahinch Seaworld, and Shannon Dolphin and Wildlife Centre elsewhere in the county.
Seek a luxurious haven of calm and tranquility at Dromoland's five-star hotel and spa courtesy of the included €20 spa credit each. This intimate, luxurious health spa in the west of Ireland consists of six treatment rooms, two dedicated manicure and pedicure rooms, and an outdoor hydro spa covered with a gazebo for all year round use.
The Need To Know
• This Escape is for two people with availability all seven days of the week.
"Dating from the 19th century and now one of Ireland's grandest hotels, Dromoland bristles with towers rising up over a picture-perfect lake like a storybook illustration from King Arthur."-- Fodor's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid from October 1, 2014 - December 20, 2014
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by December 20, 2014
- Available 7 days a week, upon availability
- 4 Room allocation per night; book early to avoid disappointment
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Deluxe Room; upgrades available subject to availability, prices charged accordingly, paid direct to merchant
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Three-Night Stay for Two People in Deluxe Room, Daily Breakfast, Gourmet Table D'hôte Dinner in Hotel Restaurant, €20 Spa Credit Each, Late 1 p.m. Checkout, Availability Seven Days a Week
- Check in 2pm; check out 1pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Merchant may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be extended without LivingSocial’s consent. If merchant offers to extend the Enjoy By date without such consent, LivingSocial cannot assist if merchant defaults
- Call +353 61 368144 or email email@example.com for further information if required
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 30 days
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2014 • Enjoy By December 20, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms