A Blissful Reality in Laguna Beach
Inn at Laguna Beach • Laguna Beach, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Village Room ($269) or Ocean View Room ($399)
- Welcome Amenity
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Fresh Cookies and Coffee in the Lobby and Evening Wine Reception
- 50% Discount on Resort Fee and Parking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and Beach Amenities
Be the star of the show with this week's Escape to the Inn at Laguna Beach, where you can bask in the glow of the real Orange County.
Get your dose of a very different kind of drama with sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean and a series of charming shops, restaurants, and nearby attractions.
Choose between two nights in a Village Room ($269) or Ocean View Room ($399)—they both rake in high ratings. You and a co-star will be perfectly cast as relaxed and rejuvenated thanks to your serene setting, boasting plantation shutters, ceiling fans, and luxurious featherbeds. Your getaway includes a welcome amenity, 50 percent off the resort fee and parking, Wi-Fi access, fresh cookies and coffee in the lobby, and evening wine receptions.
"[The Inn at Laguna Beach] walks the fine line between homey and hip with personable finesse," says Lonely Planet. "And if fresh-baked cookies and sleek amenities aren't enough, this three-story hotel's perch on a gorgeous bluff overlooking Main Beach will assuredly seal the deal."
Settle into the premiere of your own new season with a daily continental breakfast delivered to your room. Then, turn heads by the pool or make like a sun-kissed starlet and take your included amenities (umbrella, chairs, and towel) to the beach.
Discover a network of art galleries and frequent festivals within walking distance, or produce an entire afternoon of outdoor recreation. For the finale, head to Las Brisas, located next door to the Inn. The legendary hot spot offers specialty margaritas, authentic Mexican cuisine, and panoramic coastal views. The evening sunsets are definitely a show you can't miss.
You'll be begging for reruns after taking this Escape to the California coast.
"Perfectly perched for wandering, the Inn accesses Main Beach via cliff-top Heisler Park, a made-for-rambling green space unfurling above the coast for several blocks just north of town."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit two (Option A or B) per person, up to two additional as gifts
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; resort fee ($20/night), parking ($25/night), and tax collected at property
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Voucher is valid for stays between October 1, 2011 - February 29, 2012
- Blackout dates are Nov 11-12, Dec 31; all other dates are subject to availability
- Must be 21 years or older for wine reception
- Cannot be combined with other discounts or group business
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 29, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 29, 2012 • Enjoy By February 29, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings