Christmas Markets in Germany Cruise + Seven Nights on the 5-Star River Queen, Meals and Drinks Onboard, Shore Excursions, Onboard Dinners and More
[redacted by UKAUMERCH PII cleanup 2017-02-08] •
- Experience Germany's festive season by land and sea with Escapes Direct
- Eight-day, 5-star luxury Christmas Markets of Germany cruise ($4,799 per person, based on twin share)
- Seven nights in a Deluxe Queen Riverview Stateroom aboard the 5-star River Queen, one of Europe's premier cruise ships
- All wine, beer, spirits and meals on board
- Captain's Welcome and Farewell Gala Dinners
- Shore excursions and coach tours with local experts
- All tip and gratuities for on-board and offshore services
- Free internet and Wi-Fi in your stateroom
- Luxury return transfers
- Our bad. "Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free!" does not apply to this deal
The most magical time of the year is definitely fun by the Christmas tree, but it's even more fun with a river cruise and the Christmas markets of Germany, wouldn't you say? Get ready for the best gift you could ever give yourself, courtesy of the memory-making travel experts at Escapes Direct.
Explore Nuremberg, the preferred residence of emperors in the Middle Ages, and home to the largest and oldest Christmas market in Germany. Do the Nativity Walk in Bamberg, spend a day in fairytale-like Rothenburg where you'll try a local seasonal treat, and see the palace in Wurzburg - a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Do a walking tour in Wertheim before finishing up in Frankfurt with a choice of excursions for you last day.
Yes, the sights on your tour will be nothing short of amazing. But for it to all really work, you'd want someplace just as incredible to rest your head at night. Thank goodness for the River Queen! This gorgeous ship is 5-star, and you know that's the truth when it was rated #1 ship in the entire cruise industry in the 2012 Conde Nast Traveler Readers' Cruise Poll.
Decked out in regal art deco flair, it has spacious lounge areas, bars, restaurant, fitness centre, sauna, spa and more. And your room has all you need - handcrafted beds draped in 100% Egyptian cotton sheets, European duvets, entertainment system, daily snacks and more. Ahhh... Christmas is just such a wonderful time of the year!
It was heavenly from the moment we were halfway down the pier headed to the boat-- Cruise Critic - River Queen
The best of the river cruise ships I've traveled on.-- Cruise Critic - River Queen
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid based on per person; twin-share and based on Category 1 Queen Riverview Cabins
- Valid for set departure dates: Eastbound: 14 December 2014. Westbound: 07 or 21 December 2014
- Tour does not include International flights and Visas
- Travel by 14 December 2014
- Not valid for existing or group reservations
- Travel insurance is strongly recommended
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Non-changeable, non-transferable, non-refundable once booking confirmed
- “Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free!" does not apply to this deal
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 14, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 14, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 14, 2014 • Enjoy By December 14, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms