Art Deco Opulence on the SoCal Coast
Hotel Shangri-La • Santa Monica, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Suite, Any Night of the Week
- Breakfast for Two
- Valet Parking
Even Hollywood A-listers go into rehab every once in a while. If you need a retreat from life's constant badgering, dodge the press (read: your boss) and slip into the fabulous Hotel Shangri-La for a much-needed Escape.
You and your bodyguard (read: your beau) can luxuriate in a one-bedroom suite with a full kitchen, any night of the week, and live it up with a touch of Tinseltown glamour ($295).
Just a few sandy footprints from the Pacific and overlooking Santa Monica Beach, this boutique hotel is a stunning Art Deco palace of bright white elegance and chic décor.
Your suite is outfitted with plush hypoallergenic furnishings, perfect for any LivingSocialite hiding from the paparazzi. Enjoy daily valet parking and a 24-hour front desk to cater to your every whim and fancy.
Lounge in a poolside cabana, cocktail in hand, as you renew your sun-kissed glow. Then meet your entourage for drinks and a midday meal at The Dining Room. This hip, refined restaurant serves an array of savory dishes, such as truffled egg toast, squash-blossom ravioli, and grilled swordfish with a side of warm baby artichokes.
Within short walking distance are the Third Street Promenade (a vast outdoor shopping haven) and the colorful Santa Monica Pier (because even the glitziest LA celebs enjoy the occasional corndog and a ride on the Ferris wheel).
Drive up the iconic Pacific Coast Highway and take in Malibu's breathtaking coastal scenery, or head over to classic Los Angeles landmarks like Rodeo Drive, Grauman's Chinese Theatre, and the beautiful Getty Center.
Be prepared to emerge from this stylish sabbatical ready to take on the media hounds—or just your cubicle mates.
"The Shangri-La is so relaxing and roomy, you'll be tempted to invite local friends over, order drinks and just stay in your room with the windows open, watching the sun set over the Pacific and enjoying the breezes."-- The New York Times
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Vouchers may be combined for extended stay
- Taxes/Resort fees not included
- No smoking allowed
- No pets allowed
- Breakfast value limit of $20 per person ($40 total)
- Black out dates include 11/1/2011-11/09/2011, 12/30/2011-1/1/2012, 3/16/2012-3/18/2012
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2012 • Enjoy By April 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings