Contemporary Calm in Midtown
Hotel Mela • New York, NY
- A One-Night Weekday Stay in a Superior Room, December 11, 12, and 18 to 25, 2011 ($240) or January 2 to February 29, 2012 ($174)
- Or, a Two-Night Weekend Stay for Two in a Superior Room, December 11, 12, and 18 to 25, 2011 ($480) or January 2 to February 29, 2012 ($348)
- Automatic Upgrade at Check-In, Based Upon Availability
- Welcome Snack and Non-Alcoholic Drink
- Hotel Slippers and Hat
Manhattan offers the perfect paradox: It's the city that never sleeps, but where many dreams come true. Fortunately, the contempo-cool vibe of Hotel Mela makes it possible to catch a few Zs while still being in the middle of all the action.
Keep an eye out for this week's Escape to Midtown, with a two-night weekend stay for two in a Superior Room, December 11, 12, and 18 to 25, 2011 ($480) or January 2 to February 29, 2012 ($348); or, a one-night weekday stay, December 11, 12, and 18 to 25, 2011 ($240) or January 2 to February 29, 2012 ($174).
All packages include a welcome snack and non-alcoholic drink, hotel slippers and hat, and a room upgrade based on availability at check-in—and you can rest easy in an abode with pillow-top mattresses, H20+ bath products, Wi-Fi, and 26-inch flat-screen TV.
But since you're just minutes from the bright lights of Times Square, you might forgo those 40 winks for endless entertainment, divine dining, and the nonstop nightlife that makes this taste of the Big Apple so delicious. Spend the day galavanting through Gotham's iconic mainstays like Central Park and the Empire State Building—and grant yourself a daydream or two at the holy grail of garb known as Fifth Avenue.
With evening approaching, enjoy a pre-theater meal of Bouillabaisse Marseillaise—shrimp, clams, and mussels in an aïoli-saffron sauce—at Hotel Mela's own Saju Bistro while sharing a bottle of wine. "Anything Goes" when you hit the legendary Theatre District on Broadway, or you can see a show (did somebody say "Rockettes"?) at the anything-but-sleepy Radio City Music Hall.
Return to your sleek digs to burrow under super-soft Egyptian cotton sheets, dispelling any doubt that you could slumber sweetly in this decidedly nocturnal nook of the world.
For additional information, visit Hotel Mela on Facebook.
"That sleek, contemporary spirit, despite a few antique touches in design, prevails... Service is personable, making the Hotel Mela a good, solid choice to those who seek something a bit more intimate in hectic Times Square."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit five per person, up to five additional as gifts
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are December 13-17 and February 11 - 14, 2012
- Weekday stays are valid Sunday - Thursday and Weekend stays are valid Friday - Saturday
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- All deal components must be redeemed during one visit
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 29, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 29, 2012 • Enjoy By February 29, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings